Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

The Last Bid

The high bid on a product was ten dollars. At the last second, I bid $20. I won but was only charged $10.50. Not that I'm complaining but why did they charge less?

might be nice to have Immediate Payment for auctions

I haven't used Immediate Payment so far. I haven't had much trouble with people not paying for Fixed Price items. The problems are with auction wins. Just this past Sunday I sold 3 items at auction and they have not been paid for. I don't think I can...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Horrible threatening feedback from a scammer..help

I just had my first negative feedback ever. It's a bit disturbing. The person obviously is scamming me, the item was sent fine, it appears that he tampered with the package himself and claims that it was defective. I'm prepared to fully ignore this a...

Listing template - photos missing

I created a listing template for an item not that long ago.I just tried to create a listing from the template and most of the photos are no longer showing.If I click on some of the "non-existant" photos and zoom in, the zoomed photo may appear.The th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 53 replies
  • 3 helpful

I need customer service

As an eBay customer since year 2000, I seldom contact eBay with problems. NOW I need to talk to eBay customer service regarding my account. I cannot get someone on the last phone number I have for their CS. Please someone give me a phone number that ...

Ebay Fees

Am I to understand that we have to pay Ebay fees on the taxes and shipping of our item in addition to final value? Why would we have to pay Ebay fees on those?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change Personal Account to Business

I accidentally created a personal account in trying to make my business account. I have.... - tried looking for the edit button on the personal information tab - edit button is not there- tried multiple browsers (firefox, and chrome) - the edit butto...

Authentication service is a joke

Sold an item that required authentication. It failed the review because it didn’t match the description or pictures. Total scam. Same card sent, no photoshop, just a total waste of time and money. If I continue to use eBay, I’ll do my best to avoid s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sale Cancelled by eBay Due to a "Systems Issue"

This just happened to me on an order I sold a day ago. Luckily I didn't ship it out yet, otherwise it appears eBay went and refunded the buyer on my behalf, even though eBay itself was the one who cancelled the order... Has anyone else experienced th...

cancel.PNG

Another Thing To Go With My Latest Question....... Percentage of Sales Using EIS

Hi Everyone. I asked earlier about EIS. Forgot to ask this question for those of you who sell internationally with EIS. What is the percentage of sales that you do using the EIS program? That will help me also to see if it's worth doing. We are selli...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors