Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay May Seller Event May 28 -June 2 / Code SPLASH15

This seemed like a great idea when I received the invitation. I just saw the very long list of sellers (687 of them) that are participating so, I am in very good company. Anybody know if this is a truly good opportunity? The questions I have are the ...

Is there a way to report a rude buyer?

I had a buyer that requested (made an offer) of half of a reduced price I had on and item. When I replied "No Sorry" He replied with a rude comment and called me a name. I did a "blocked bidder" on the guy but is there a way for ebay to cancel his ac...

When will eBay be sold?

I used to list 50+ items a day, but now I can only stomach (like I do dealing with utilities, politicians, and taxes) as the overall selling experience has plummeted in the past 4-5 years, and quicker than it did the previous 10-12 years. Examples: I...

Another non paying Ebay bidder/buyer. What a suprize!

1969 Chevelle Item # 195802625685 Past 90 daysHigh bidder never paid yet left me negative feedback. (Yeah, that`s fair)Can`t report the buyer because its been over 90 days. How do I get this unfair negative feedback removed?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gee thanks I guess.

I had a buyer message me late this past Friday. On Saturday he messages me again less than 24 hours since his initial message. He says he’s going to assume that my non-reply to him is because it’s Memorial Day weekend. So he’s giving me a break (appa...

Request Delayed Shipping

Hello Friends, A customer bought an item last Friday, she asked for me to send the item on 6/4. Will I get dinged for a late shipment? regards, John.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment dispute (chargeback) protocol

I know some of you still call them chargebacks, so I added that term in there to clear confusion. This is NOT an ebay SNAD. I forget what the "standard" is on a payment dispute when the buyer uses the reason "buyer hasn't received a refund." To clari...

Sell my stuff for me

I have tons off stuff to be sold. My grandpa passed away and I got the left over stuff from his business.. Lawn and snow removal.. I would split 50 50 it's all brand new he had a repair shop too.. well let me knowB.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay care about Sellers and Buyers? It doesn't look like so as long they can make money on us.

Does eBay care about Sellers and Buyers? It doesn't look like so as long they can make money on us.I have been selling on eBay for a long time - when the support became really bad - I left eBay and sold on other sites. After 10 years, I gave it anoth...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay informed me a buyer was a scammer but still punished me

A buyer won 6 auctions from me and as per his request I combined shipped. A few days later ebay sent me a message that this buyer is a fraud scammer. By the time ebay notified me I had already shipped the items to the buyer. The scam is an address in...

policy violation

I received a notice that one of my items i'm selling has a policy violation. How do I know which item it is? How do I know which violation it is? I have no idea what to do. Thanks.

Our first 'Payment dispute filed'

They bought 5/4, got 5/9 - no contact, no ebay case, just straight to 'payment institution credit card charge back'OK just want to give the money back - if we "Accept and agree to have the dispute amount deducted from my funds" is it just the price a...

Payment through my bank account.

Hi, recrntly I get sell 1 CD and first time was payment with credit card and not paypal. The whole sum was 23 euro, 16 CD and 7 shipping. But I get on my bandk account only money for CD and not for shipping. Actualy I get 15 euros something, of cours...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors