Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My Guides - Photos do not upload

I have never been able to upload any photos My Guides! I have tried different accounts. I have tried different browsers. I have tried different computers. Nothing works! The photos will not uload. The spinning loading animation just goes forever and ...

Ads on Ebay freeze my PC

Its taken me a little while to work out.... and I'll state from the beginning my internet speed is superfast.When searching/using Ebay my PC kept freezing up (or at least Goggle Crome froze up). It was becomming such a big problem that I was using Eb...

Suggestion for app

I'm searching for a great invoicing or accounting app solution. A software which functions nicely for me could be an iPhone app or a web-based app. I believed I 'd be more successful finding something that was free. It seems like every program which ...

arranging pics after a bid has been placed

Listed a motorcycle for sale, but accidentally had a picture of just the rear tailight as the gallery pic. I have the correct pic already uploaded in the same sale as 1 of my 15 pics or so, and tried to just re-arrange the pics so that it would be th...

Active content

Does anyone know how to delete active content on listings? Ebay says I have to do each one manually. Funny how the only ones they will allow in the future are paid apps (wonder how much they get in kickbacks from that)

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Error 487 using Soap Service

i wrote a java program myself to put my items on my ebay shop. My java program uses the soap service with the help of the ebay sdk jars (WSDL version 981) to add items to my shop.Unfortunately i get 487 error for many items. Some items are added with...

Printing Shipping Labels eBay app VS browser - Coding problem?

Here's my question: If I can view / download and print a label in the right size on an ebay page using a browser, after first printing it on the eBay app, then why can't the eBay website show other labels in the proper size? I have an ongoing problem...

Bulk Shipping labels going to PDF all of a sudden?

I've used the bulk shipping tool for years, which you just click "print" and a window comes up and then all your labels print. Today it gave me (as the ONLY option) a window that asked me to save the document. an ebay.dll document that is just a bunc...

Followed Searches Not Sending Emails

This continues to be a problem even though a discussion on it was closed as of 12/2016. Is there a solution to this? I've redone my searches and "unsubscribed" and resubscribed several times. Still no messages. I do get useless messages and messages ...

Resolved! File Exchange

Hello, I'm posting here because member "dollybeauty" told me to do so ... Please see the screenshot!

Turbo Lister

Turbo Lister may have some life left! http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/5/1493837544.html (courtesy of twnpopcards)

Resolved! turbo lister uploader to wrong ID

I have seen this thread before but there has not been a answer yet-I have two IDs in turbo lister and last night I was on ID1 ( this ID)and uploaded some items when I went to check on them they were not there, went to ID2 and there they were. I went ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors