Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! File Exchange

Hello, I'm posting here because member "dollybeauty" told me to do so ... Please see the screenshot!

Turbo Lister

Turbo Lister may have some life left! http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/5/1493837544.html (courtesy of twnpopcards)

Resolved! turbo lister uploader to wrong ID

I have seen this thread before but there has not been a answer yet-I have two IDs in turbo lister and last night I was on ID1 ( this ID)and uploaded some items when I went to check on them they were not there, went to ID2 and there they were. I went ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange - Issues downloading programmatically

I'm trying to download programmatically all of my active listings, but am facing some issues, (I followed all the advice in eBay's File Exchange advanced instruction .pdf, but nothing works). So I've now got my eBay security token, how do I only requ...

File Exchange Business Policies

Hi there, I was trying to apply some business policies to the file exchange and the upload failed. Here is the error code: 21919153 Please advise. Also, please do not just send a link to the advanced instructions.

File Exchange - Shoe HALF-SIZE Variations with comma - upload errors

Hi,@dollybeauty has recommended this board as the best place to ask about my problem. I am trying to upload a file in the File Exchange that contains Shoes sizes update. When the products do not have any half sizes e.g. 38,5 it is ok. But when there ...

Export Data including Item Specifics and UPC from ebay

So here's a question about the new structured data and the product identifier that will replace the "Does not apply." I get that I can create a unique number for my item, no problem. For internal tracking purposes, unless I key that number into the C...

Active Content Question .. I've always used Auctiva BTW

I am so confused as to why I have to make any changes when I have always used Ebay/Auctiva for my listings. Why do they offer this company for listings if they know there will be a problem with it. I am not technically savvy... so this is very frustr...

Disabling Auctivia Flash Code Or Any other Flash Code

Hi Just thought I would share this..Now that eBay is not allowing Flash Codes on listings, if you have Auctiva, you can either;Sign in to Auctivia and disable the gallery or get a token.. um.. or just disable it completly and go to, "My Ebay" > "Acco...

Can I access my TL account from another computer?

Short history: I messed up my computer and can't even get it to open now. I'm on my DH's computer right now. Can I access my TL account from this computer? I can't even remember how to bring it up right now, or if I even can do that. Am I screwed? I ...

Pics from my tempate gone

Hallo.I have a major problem in my ebay shop.I have a custom template and all the pics from the template are gone,not the ones that i am uploading when i am doing a listing.The pics i use are fixed and are located in photobucke album that is accessed...

RETRIEVING DATA FROM TURBOLISTER

I am getting back on Ebay after a long hiatus and am dismayed to find I cannot use Turbo Lister anymore!What I need to know is how do I retrieve all the detail info of my previous TL listings? I have thousands of items still stored in TL, and would l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange: Abandoning Job

I'm new to File echange and am having some trouble. Upon uploading my CSV file, I get the following: Abandoned Job: Abondoning Job: 816836021 Please help.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors