Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

turbo lister

My computer got his by lightning a couple of weeks ago. I retrieved the old hard drive and it is still functioning. I copied all of the turbolister program files from the old hard drive to the new. There is a turbolister icon in the file when I click...

Resolved! ANDROID APP NOT COMPATIBLE ANY LONGER??!

What happened Ebay?? The app just stopped functioning for me yesterday, and according to many other posts in the community, the same thing happened to many, many others. Do you realize that some people do NOT have a pc and solely rely on their smartp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quarterly Store Couon

Anyone having issue using the coupon? I can put the items in my cart, go to check out, but where I would apply the code, the area is grayed out and I can not input anything. I've tried different internet browsers. Im going to call, just havne't had t...

Want your advice before I start editing for mobile friendly

I want advice on whether this is the correct code to work on my listings. And this can go at the end of my html and it work fine? I use turbo lister to upload and edit. I would like to deal with this only once. I am trying to do everything I can to h...

Product Reviews

How does one get rid of the random and irrelevent reviews that seem to keep popping up in listings? I feel that they are often harmful and misleading and almost always inaccurate as it pertains to the exact item being listed. Does anyone else feel th...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Syncing Website and EBay

I am going to build a website. I may go with Shopify or build a custom website. The main feature I am looking for is a program that will sync my EBay lisings with the website although keeping them separate as far as completing payment is concerned. I...

What is/who are Shelftrend?

I just received an email from "Shelftrend" inviting me to sign up with them for free for their eBay analytics data and other such info and I can sign up "with eBay" or separately. I haven't seen anything from eBay about this - does anyone have any in...

Resolved! Ebay SMS messages a scam?

I am not signed up for Ebay SMS messages but i got one today. "Important message from Ebay" i did not open the message. Something tells me not to open the message. Could this be a scam?

What happens to saved drafts when switching to new ebay app?

Hoping someone can answer...I am currently working off an older ebay app on my Ipad. I am getting the message that it will no longer work in the near future. I have saved drafts and unsolds. What happens to these when I download the newer version of ...

How do I request a file of my Active Listings with All the info, like Description?

I want to start learning file exhange, but when I request my active listings it is just really a report. How do I request a file that actually contains all of my listing info, inluding Item Description? I have read through the File Exchange Basics Ma...

Expiration of photos

When do photos expire when eBay is hosting them? Is it 90 days like the listings? They seem to linger a little longer, but I doubt they archive them indefinitely for my relisting needs.

Going Out of Business because of eBay Stopping Turbo-Lister

I have almost 2,000 items, with embedded photos in the descriptions in my TurboLister database. This is the first I heard about this. How is this going to affect me. I have been a member since 1998 with this Moniker, longer with another one. When I s...

Resolved! How to remove store header from listing?

Hello! It was all good and i have only navigate left menu. But i change something and now i have store header in listing. Please, help - how to turn it off? I want to keep navigate menu without store header. See pic, plz.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors