Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TurboLister Install Link

Does anyone have a viable link to get the install application for TurboLister? All of the places that I've looked, including Cnet and Tucows, aren't viable anymore. Some simply point back to a non-existent eBay Support page. Others just list the soft...

Continued from a previous thread: Still not working.I'm trying to get instant alerts for a couple things I've been wanting to buy and found some advice on this forum suggesting IM Alerts.. so I tried it in both Firefox and Chome.. neither one worked,...

ebay
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! File Exchange and Pictures Bulk Upload / Ebay Image Hosting

Hiya all Have found success today revising all 500+ listing photos using file exchange PicURL.. after a massive fail yesterday. Went through some old archived threads from @shipscript @jmks-supplies @dollybeauty. Called ebay apps team today and spoke...

Schiaparelli seller deceased???

I can't find a Schiaparelli jacket I wanted to buy, the seller was in New York . I am hoping the seller is all right. The jacket he/she had was single breasted nipped waist 50s with asymmetric buttons. The seller had other non fashion paraphernalia b...

File exchange listing not visible

Hi I was wondering if somebody could help me here. As a trial attempt I've uploaded a single book using an ISBN in file exchange - File exchange response: "2 AddProduct Success" - great! I was expecting to be able to see the listing on my active list...

turbo lister uploading problem

Not sure if anyone else is still using turbo lister. Just started having a problem with relisting. It will say the items are relisted and they are not OR it just spins forever and says not responding. I've tried closing and reopening the program but ...

Sales Cost Report

Hi all, Is there a downloadable report that will show me how much each sale cost me, both eBay fees and shipping cost? I can see the numbers under the Performance tab of the Seller Hub, but I don't see a download button. I've downloaded the reports f...

Resolved! Need help finding report

A couple of months ago I stumbled upon a report that was a spreadsheet download. It listed the details of all my transactions, including item number, buyer info, item price, total shipping and what the buyer paid for shipping. I have been searching a...

payment procedure bug

Hello, there seems to be a bug when the window to connect to my PayPal account appears. I insert my email and password and then it seems to load forever but with no luck. I used Paypal on another site yesterday and it worked just fine. A few times th...

Experience with Spark Lister (Turbo Lister replacement)?

Has anyone had experience with Spark Lister? I haven't tried it yet, but the description makes it appear to be the closest thing I have found. to Turbo Lister. It was developed by Bonanza, another selling platform, for use by their own sellers, but t...

Sellers Losing Traffic and Exposure - due to eBay's API negligence

A nice portion of the traffic eBay listings are getting, comes from third-party websites and tools who are affiliated with eBay, and constantly feature various eBay listings, making them easier to find by potential buyers. These websites make use of ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! The easiest way to upload photos

After I fill in some information and details about my item listing using my desktop, I use my home wifi ebay phone app to upload my photos to my desktop listing to complete one listing. But this seems cumbersome because after I upload the photos with...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors