cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I edit or make new selling templates?

It suddenly started happening near the beginning of November, but I can't edit or make new templates. I will try to save an update or make a new one and it just says 'saving template' with the spinning circle for 20+ min. Then I need to close out because when I used to work on selling templates, it would need only 10 seconds to save one.

I reported the issue over the phone yesterday, it still isn't working. I asked a few friends/my boss if they could make/edit templates, no go on their end either (3 other accounts). 

Help?

I can't list until I can update my templates considering the item specific apocalypse added so much time to my process otherwise. (With templates I can pre-fill most of them... and try to get back to listing at my previous speed.) 

Message 1 of 108
latest reply
107 REPLIES 107

Re: Why can't I edit or make new selling templates?

This happens every time I use the bulk editor, on every single product. I have a premium store subscription, and this is a feature that has always been there, for the last 9 years is now missing. The item numbers are irrelevant, it is ALL of my ads. I am not a novice or new user, I have tried all of the things you mentioned. This is a feature that has been removed, and I would like it to be restored if possible.

Message 106 of 108
latest reply

@desertscooters wrote:

This happens every time I use the bulk editor, on every single product. I have a premium store subscription, and this is a feature that has always been there, for the last 9 years is now missing. The item numbers are irrelevant, it is ALL of my ads. I am not a novice or new user, I have tried all of the things you mentioned. This is a feature that has been removed, and I would like it to be restored if possible.

I understand what you're saying @desertscooters but the tech team is going to want what I asked for above. I assume you've cleared the cache and cookies based on what you came back with and if you don't want to provide any item numbers, I can grab a few from your account. Please provide the additional info below and I'll get a ticket filed with the tech team.

1. Browsers you have tried to use: 

2. URL for the screen you get prior to the that box popping up missing the check box

3. URL for the screen with the pop up box with the missing check box

Velvet,
eBay
Message 107 of 108
latest reply

Still having this issue. Has there been a resolution?

Message 108 of 108
latest reply