cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Seller Ledger is now officially launched, filling the GoDaddy void

Great News, especially for those confused and frustrated eBay sellers who will pay a lot of money to use only a fraction of QuickBooks:

Just today, Seller Ledger is now out of the beta testing stage and is officially launched for us eBay sellers who were thrown under the bus last June by the demise of GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping, which left us pulling our hair out by GoDaddy's recommendation of expensive and confusing QuickBooks.

Some of us seasoned eBay sellers, myself included, have been with sellerledger.com since the beginning of this year as UNPAID volunteer consultants to help get the platform off the ground. Its emphasis has been on simplifying the service for the average eBay user who just needs simple automatic download and sorting of eBay data for our bookkeeping and tax needs. I found that the numbers for the year 2022 were dead-on with my tax returns I filed at the end of February. Seller Ledger's monthly/yearly cost is also very reasonable for what the service provides. All 3 subscription plans come with a 30-day free trial. Multiple individual eBay accounts can also easily be linked and appear on your dashboard. Also be sure to check out their blog and the other informative links at the bottom of the main landing page. 

As mentioned in earlier posts, Seller Ledger's development team is headed by Kevin Reeth, the original founding CEO of Outright, which became GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping. Many of us eBay old-timers remember Outlook and used it back in the day.

Right now it is linked to eBay, PayPal, and many banks and credit card companies, but Kevin and his staff have plans in the near future to also link Amazon, Etsy, and others, just like GoDaddy did before dumping us all last June.

As a 25-year veteran eBay seller, I'm also using Seller Ledger daily and manually entering my COGs and mileage, and I especially appreciate the Schedule C Parts I and II that is provided. Check them out at https://sellerledger.com/

Cheers, Duffy

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0