cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Turbo Lister status?

I've been on hiatus for a few months and I know that Turbo Lister is no longer downloadable.  I already have it on my computer and have used it for years and really don't look forward to changing.  Can I still use Turbo Lister?  Will it still update when I upload listings? 

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: What is Turbo Lister status?

@pargran3 wrote:

I want an official announcement of that. 

Radine

@pargran3

I got an email dated May 25 that I found this morning with an update on Turbo Lister.

Did you get it?

Message 31 of 45
latest reply

Got it. Thank you.

Radine

Message 32 of 45
latest reply

I got an email from them yesterday stating...Turbo Lister will continue to be available beyond June with limited support.
YAY!!!!!
Message 33 of 45
latest reply

No product updates beyond support for category changes.

Message 34 of 45
latest reply

I have been using turbo lister since it was called mister lister (that was a looonnng time ago) I use it exclusively and will now be forced to use the ebay listing tool found on the seller hub.     I don't like it, but will  just go with the flow.  I will use turbo lister until the very end though.

Message 35 of 45
latest reply

I really enjoyed reading this one it really resonates with me. I have had all these annoyances!!! x
Message 36 of 45
latest reply

I have been selling on Ebay since 1998. I was upset that my listings were disppearing off of Ebay after 90 days. I finally discovered and learned to use Turbo Lister 2. It was not easy for me to learn because I am not a computer genius.  It takes an older person a lot of time and energy to learn a new program. I have been using Turbo Lister 2 for awhile now and it works great. I was so happy because turbo lister saves my fixed price auctions for as long as I want and it also saves my auction pictures with the auctions. If my auctions disappear off of ebay after 90 days, I can always relist them from Turbo Lister. It is a wonderful free program. I can't afford to pay for expensive programs. Please Ebay keep Turbo Lister 2 available for us to use. I do not understand this new CSV spreadsheet files.  I uploaded all of my auction photos directly to ebay by pressing the upload photo button. I do not understand what I need to do to get my photos matched with my auctions with these CSV files. I hope someone can please explain this to me and help me. Thank You.

Message 37 of 45
latest reply

Agreed. Every other listing program + database costs the sellers more $ than they make.
Message 38 of 45
latest reply

Looks like they are trying to do both -- make it more difficult and more costly. Good luck to you.
Message 39 of 45
latest reply

It looks like Wonder Lister requires a starting subscription fee of $5 per month [which they will probably raise as soon as Turbo Lister is out the door]. It states on their home page that you can have a free trial -- haven't checked that out so I don't know if it's comparable to TURBO LISTER or not. Webroot [program like McAfee] did not block the page or give any warning messages. The home page came up here: http://www.wonderlister.com/

Good luck to you.
Message 40 of 45
latest reply

Yet - TURBO LISTER does not 'display' as a spreadsheet but has handy forms instead.
Message 41 of 45
latest reply

I agree with you that TURBO LISTER does not display as a spreadsheet but as handy forms to fill out. People make major mistakes with spreadsheets because the eye cannot follow a line across a wide page -- I've seen it happen. Like you, working with spreadsheets that are filled with lots of information makes me want to pull my hair out.
Message 42 of 45
latest reply

Ebay will only do something that helps ebay. a GREEDY BUNCH!!!
Message 43 of 45
latest reply

A program that does not help Ebay so it is trashed. HISTORY...

Message 44 of 45
latest reply

Is everybody have trouble uploaded items off turbo lister

Message 45 of 45
latest reply