cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change back to classic view 2021

Ebay changed the view recently.     How do I change it back to classic view?

Thank you,

Message 1 of 138
latest reply
137 REPLIES 137

I HATE the new seller hub. Please go back to the old one.

Thanks.

Message 16 of 138
latest reply

DOESNT WORK

Message 17 of 138
latest reply

100% ..................change it back, your going to lose millions ebay!!!!

Message 18 of 138
latest reply

i agree, i will NOT be selling until the old format is availible................Too the ebay suits, many changes since day one. The change of the standard format is BY FAR........................THE WORST IDEA you have E  V  E  R   came up with ..........Like, EVER. Im embarrassed for you.

Message 19 of 138
latest reply

It is really terrible, I will contact them and I hope they bring back the normal one, this is absolutely unusable. 

Message 20 of 138
latest reply

Its really getting to the point were people are going to stop using ebay unless they switch back to classic view

Message 21 of 138
latest reply

The old page had been working until yesterday. Now it loads then REDIRECTS to the seller hub! Why do you need to go to 10 different pages to see what used to be on 1??? Literally infuriating.

Message 22 of 138
latest reply

At least give us the option of the classic  view!This force feeding of changes is getting real old!  If you like the new format, fine, use it.  But many of do not!!

Message 23 of 138
latest reply

I HATE the new Sellers Overview Page - it's terrible Ebay - do you hear that?    It's too big, can't see watchers, views, etc.....   Why change a good thing!!!    At least, let US have the freedom of choice!!!!  Bring it back!!!!!

Message 24 of 138
latest reply

I agree.  It is terrible...what is going on??

Message 25 of 138
latest reply

It is the worst ever.  I have been selling for years.... going to throw in the towel.  Takes too long, stupid design, maybe they want us smaller sellers to go away.  Well it is working.  Who's idea were all these changes...they obviously have never sold on ebay. 

Message 26 of 138
latest reply

Yes please!!!!!  Bring back classic. 

Message 27 of 138
latest reply

Yes, I cannot and willnot continue - this is so difficult to navigate.  Takes forever to sell a low price item, not worth my time.  I have always put in specifics....then you ask for them?????  Then I can't figure out what you are asking for....there is no more.  Awful Awful Awful!!!!!  I understand tweeks, but major overhaul.... I guess you don't want my business and I have been sell for years.  Who is at the helm here???   SO SO disappointed and frustrated. 

Message 28 of 138
latest reply

Just another nail in their coffin.

Message 29 of 138
latest reply

You're absolutely correct in everything you said!  I HATE this new format!  I used to be able to scan all my listings quickly to see what was ending soon, bids, views, etc.  Now I have to search all over the place for it!  There is WAY TOO MUCH white space on the pages!

Message 30 of 138
latest reply