cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

**Update Notes**

For anyone that is following or seeing this message. There has been a new updated post created for this request. I will no longer be monitoring this post. Thank you.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/File-Exchange-Limit-Increase-Requests-Here/m-p/30492816#M28...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi FE Users,

Please post your request for an increase to your File Exchange daily limit here. Please understand that by default the daily limit is set at 5k actions per day. We are happy to review your account for an increase if you would like to request it. We will review the request and reply here with the results.

This topic may not be monitored daily, so if you need immediate assistance for a limit request, please either email to turbodata@ebay.com, or call in to Customer Service and ask for the File Exchange/Advanced Apps support team.

Regards,

Advanced Apps
eBay Community Support

***IMPORTANT***: If you need direct support for File Exchange, please feel free to reach us through email at turbodata@ebay.com. Thank you!

Message 1 of 303
latest reply
302 REPLIES 302

Re: File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

Hi, can I get an increase limit of 50k-100k a day? Getting ready for Xmas and have a lot of stock incoming that is nearly ready to go online.

Thanks

Message 301 of 303
latest reply

@sleepysheepy wrote:

Hi, can I get an increase limit of 50k-100k a day? Getting ready for Xmas and have a lot of stock incoming that is nearly ready to go online.

Thanks

@sleepysheepy - Thank you for posting this request on this community board thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit according to the amount that your account needs.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 302 of 303
latest reply

Hi everyone! A new thread has been created for File Exchange limit increase requests. You'll find that thread here 🙂

Brian,
Community Team
Message 303 of 303
latest reply