cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

**Update Notes**

For anyone that is following or seeing this message. There has been a new updated post created for this request. I will no longer be monitoring this post. Thank you.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/File-Exchange-Limit-Increase-Requests-Here/m-p/30492816#M28...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi FE Users,

Please post your request for an increase to your File Exchange daily limit here. Please understand that by default the daily limit is set at 5k actions per day. We are happy to review your account for an increase if you would like to request it. We will review the request and reply here with the results.

This topic may not be monitored daily, so if you need immediate assistance for a limit request, please either email to turbodata@ebay.com, or call in to Customer Service and ask for the File Exchange/Advanced Apps support team.

Regards,

Advanced Apps
eBay Community Support

***IMPORTANT***: If you need direct support for File Exchange, please feel free to reach us through email at turbodata@ebay.com. Thank you!

Message 1 of 303
latest reply
302 REPLIES 302

Re: File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

@chipboxpower - Thank you for submitting your request for a higher File Exchange daily upload limit for this account on this Community thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit on this account for eBay US.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 76 of 303
latest reply

@chippower4 - Thank you for submitting a higher File Exchange daily upload limit on this Community thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit for this account on eBay AU.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 77 of 303
latest reply

@chippower5 - Thank you for submitting a request for a higher File Exchange daily upload limit on your account.

I have increased your File Exchange daily upload limit on this account for eBay ES.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 78 of 303
latest reply

@powerfactory10 - Thank you for submitting a request for a higher File Exchange daily upload limit on this Community thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit on this account for eBay US.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 79 of 303
latest reply

@foxercase - Thank you for posting your File Exchange concern and request for a higher File Exchange limit on this Community board.

I have gone ahead and raised your File Exchange daily upload limit that will work for your account. Please continue to upload files to make the necessary edits that you need to make.

Also keep in mind that there are other limitations that can't be raised. These other limits are listed below:

a) A single file size can't exceed more than 15 MB (technically 14.9 MB).

b) A single file line limit can't exceed more than 150,000 lines.

If one file is too large and will be exceeding the limits mentioned above, please split up you files to be in compliance with our server requirements.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this posting.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 80 of 303
latest reply

Please increased File exchange limit for my account. Thank you.

Message 81 of 303
latest reply

Hello,
Please increase my File Exchange upload daily limit to 50k on account: POWERFACTORY5 on ebay .fr.

Message 82 of 303
latest reply

hello

Please increase My file exchange Limit to 50,000 actions.

davebowman28

Message 83 of 303
latest reply

@finandfireflyshop - Thank you for posting your request for a higher File Exchange daily. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

I have increased your File Exchange daily upload limit.

If you need a much quicker response. Please feel free to contact the eBay Support team for File Exchange at turbodata@ebay.com.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay
Message 84 of 303
latest reply

@powerfactory5 - Thank you for posting your request on this community board. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit on this account on eBay FR.

If you need any further assistance with File Exchange limit, please feel free to post on this board thread or contact us directly at turbodata@ebay.com.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay
Message 85 of 303
latest reply

@davebowman28 - Thank you for posting your request on this community board posting.

I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

I have gone ahead and raised your File Exchange daily upload limit.

If you need much quicker assistance on the limit request, please feel free to reach out to us directly at turbodata@ebay.com.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay
Message 86 of 303
latest reply

I need my filexchange limts increased as much as possible thanks

Message 87 of 303
latest reply

@quakoi - Thank you for posting your File Exchange higher limit request on this Community Board thread. I'm sorry for the delay in response. If you need quicker response, please don't hesitate to contact us at turbodata@ebay.com or call and request to speak to the Advanced Apps team directly.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post your concern on this thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay
Message 88 of 303
latest reply

Hi,

we need to increase our limit for file exchange.

this will allow us to better manage our listings.

Message 89 of 303
latest reply

@evo_motion - Thank you for posting your File Exchange daily upload request on this Community board thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit.

I'm sorry for the delay in my response. If you need any further limit increase, please feel free to post back on this thread.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay
Message 90 of 303
latest reply