cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOLLOW-UP to Bye, Bye Classic View

This morning I went into "My eBay Selling" and noticed the "Classic View" setting is back with the option to go into New Selling View just as before; has anyone else found this? Did eBay listen to our request? I hope it's not a fluke as I'm pretty excited about it. I can again see everything at a glance - clearly. I hope it's here to stay.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: FOLLOW-UP to Bye, Bye Classic View

I cannot get this to work on my mobile device. I hover over the my ebay and go to selling and it knocks me off the site and I have to get back in again.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

I saved the "all selling" classic view on my desktop, but every time I click to go there it will start to load, then automatically reload the new page. You have to be very quick with the stop button to prevent it. And, if you try to edit or relist, delete, or any other number of options, it will also not do what you want, but send you to the new page again.  I'm with you guys, these new pages stink compared to the classic. I don't understand why they won't listen to their sellers. The classic view was fast and easy which results in more listings. As they say, if its not broke, dont fix it!

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

Thank you SO much!!  I hate that FeeBay doesn't offer us, the sellers, our own choice but rather decide what is best for us

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Does this still work?

Or is there a different lin that will?

It doesn't work for me anymore. 😞 

pinkducks
Message 34 of 34
latest reply