cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have a beta TL replacement yet?

I've had two different replies from staff - "the team is working on it" and "I have not heard that."

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Do we have a beta TL replacement yet?

What has it been, 1-1/2 years since the demise of TurboLister was announced. "Something" better was in the works then. Crickets chipping is all we have heard.

The old term for this situation was "VAPORWARE". Promise something, but have no idea of how to implement it. Standard operating procedure!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

SellerHub is the 'replacement' for TL. There needs to be some more options added to make SellerHub have the exact same options as TL. I do not expect eBay to do this. In fact, SellerHub may have all of the changes already installed.

Note that 18 months is eBay's target for most changes to the API, enhancements and depreciations. It is my opinion that TL is on it's last gasp. If you have been waiting for a reprieve for TL, you might wish to quickly investigate a replacement, or learn to use the SellerHub options.

Then again, eBay has surprised me before.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi Dolly, 

Seller Hub is a poor substitute for an off-line app. I'm in the process of relisting hundreds of items that I ended two years ago. I'd be totally screwed if I didn't have them tucked neatly into TL.

And, I've given-up trying to import a csv file into SHub. It just gives me a "failed", without telling me why. I resent the time SH takes from my listing efforts.

Thanks for your help getting me back in business, (dick6jane)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

"And, I've given-up trying to import a csv file into SHub. It just gives me a "failed", without telling me why.

Maybe there is help for this....This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

Or, send an email, from your registered email account, to turbodata@ebay.com. Include your userid and a complete description of the issue.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply