cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an old post

This may not be the location to ask this question but I am at a loss as to where to ask. I did look in FAQ before posting this...

Some time ago I posted a question about a framed antique page from a religious text  and what is the language it was written in. I did receive a reply and now would like to see that answer again if possible. 

Is there a way to find my old posts ?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER
12 REPLIES 12

Looking for an old post

Use this link:
https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=authorId&sort_by=-topicPostDate&s...

That will bring up a forum search page with you preloaded as a filter. Enter some relevant search terms in the "Search the community" search box and see if you can find it. (that search is also set up to sort by date by default which can help if you can remember about when the old post was))
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

Click on your username, on the top of this page, top right. Then click on My Profile. This will list only your previous posts.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

Thank you. I would love to have that form work for this.

Tried it and nothing came up.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

You are awesome and thank you very much. 

I was unsuccessful with the ebay search page .

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

How did you do it? what info used? I would like to be able to find old posts for reference.
Thank you very much!
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

Thank you!!!

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

Thank you!!!
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

What do you mean by "nothing came up"? That the search page didn't display, or that you didn't find what you are looking for when you entered some search terms? (I manually constructed that link but it checked out when I tested it)

If there was a post in the last 6? years, it is there. I find my old stuff all the time. Lithium moves it to archived status, but it comes up in forum searches.

I used the forum search link I provided, used language as the search term, and the post you are looking for came right up as the second of two results (the first being this thread)

Another thing to try in the future is to search via google. Use:
"site:community.ebay.com lesailboat10 YourSearchTerms" (without the quotes)
do a google search, and repeat with different search terms until you find the post.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

Or a member with 36 posts in his entire record can easily just scan his profile history.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

Great advice! Thank you!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Looking for an old post

For sure this is information worth saving! Thank you!!

Message 13 of 13
latest reply