cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Advanced' search literally disappears from the far right side ofby search while in 'sellers items'.

Advanced search literally disappears from the right side by search.

When looking at sellers page (sellers items) I refresh the page it shows as to the far right next to the search botton.

If it is there will loading why does it disappear once it is done loading.

Cleared cache and updated everything.

(Goal is to see what a seller(s) have sold for pricing reference and such.)

I realize there are possibly options that take me to another page to do this, but that would be a bit time consuming cutting and pasting while moving back and forth through tabs.

Any help appreciative.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

'Advanced' search literally disappears from the far right side ofby search while in 'sellers items'.

@dg-gls

I can reproduce that symptom when I drag my Firefox window down to about 920 pixels wide. The "Advanced" word disappears.  As I drag the window even smaller, the "Search" button changes to a magnifier button. While at any of those sizes, I can regain the "Search" button and then the "Advanced" link in Firefox by shrinking the font and page content with the ctrl-minus keys — which has the effect of increasing the available real estate on the page as the content becomes smaller, so more content will display.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

lol, Shipscript, great explanation!!!!

The problem happens to me when I increase the zoom in......  either thru the view function on the browser or using Control +...........

Message 3 of 3
latest reply