Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

pricing on ebay

I have always sold (books, media) on both ebay and Amazon and I have now quit Amazon. This is having a huge impact on my listings here because I've always priced here based on what I've priced on Amazon. I have started working on this by checking the...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Submitting registration info for eBay seller

I'm registering for an eBay seller and I've added my Payoneer and my credit card. I'm at the part where I have to submit registration info and it keeps telling me Something isn't right. Please double-check the info on this page. Please how can I solv...

Just for information

Have no idea if this would apply on ebay........... New story (google it) about Cartier having an ad for $13,000 pair of earrings......listed for $13..... guy from Mexico bought them for $13. Cartier offered some stuff .......Champagne and something ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

SERVICE METRICS ANOTHER STRIKE AGAINST SELLERS

New victim of service Metrics SCAM new way for eBay to raise fees? I am a top rated seller for 18YRs with over 4500 100% feedback AND A 5 STAR DASHBOARD and still am to this day ,but have to pay 19% fees on my Sales .Why is eBay not helping small sel...

Insertion fee

Hello! I have four items selling and one of them is charging an insertion fee every month. Why is that? Is there shouldn't be a zero insertion fee for a such small amount of items?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Disapointed as a member for several years

sold alot in the past years so far this year has flat lined after paying all promotions doing everything that i could do paying out $$$$ with no return on investments at all looking at other avenues to open my store

Resolved! Printify+eBay, what is your pricing/profit strategy?

Hi.I am not able to calculate the profit margins to be able to put a proper percentage on Printify. I know the information is there, but I don't know how to analyze it properly. So in Printify I raise the percentage a lot, and therefore I hardly have...

ebay reports Q1 results on Wed May 1st

While the results will be of interest, I'll be following the Conference Call (time permitting) to see if Jamie has anything to say about the strategy for this year and any new initiatives (beyond the inevitable "AI is Magic!") There hasn't been a rea...

How to contact the CEO of ebay - i have a long list

been on ebay for 26yrs but have the worst customer service people that make it up, the supervisor level is even worse and their fees are getting out of hand. THEIR MOTO SHOULD BE "WE LOVE OUR BUYERS AND HATE OUR SELLERS" 7500 items sold and the last ...

Private feedback non paying buyer from Philippines

Just curious if anyone else is having this issue. I sell sports cards and there is a fake bidder that has created numerous 1 to 2 feedback private accounts that is constantly bidding and not paying. He is bidding against himself multiple times usuall...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors