cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Free listings stopped because I did not accept expensive Private Courier shipping of Ebay

Requesting members to please guide me as to where to complain below matter so that It reaches Higher authorities in Ebay.

I am a seller on Ebay since more than 10 yrs, in April 2020 I was advised by Ebay India staff to put my store on Vacation mode as International flights were not operating from India due to Lockdown which I did.

For last Last six months my store was kept on vacation mode but I was still charges monthly store fees of around 60 $ which I paid every month. 

Suddenly from since last  one month Ebay India staff started calling me to accept private couriers (which are very expensive) for International shipping which I didn't as regular shipping of register mails from India have not yet started. Ebay stopped giving me free Listings.

I had 12,000 plus listings on my ID with a record of 100% positive feedback.

I would rather prefer to close my ebay store, feed up of ever changing rules and bossing by Ebay.

Ebay's staff operating in India is very rude, inexperience and many of them do not even know the basic rules of Ebay. My request to Ebay International would be to please help me in this matter and take review of quality of your staff in India. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My Free listings stopped because I did not accept expensive Private Courier shipping of Ebay

Ebay staff are not here, this is a Community forum made up of members like yourself. If you are unhappy with ebay you should decide if your future lies here or elsewhere. Good luck. 

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 2
latest reply