cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer wants a refund

the description and pictures says its used and the pictures represent the correct item the buyer received.. I started a return but didn't mean to.. how can I cancel it? and how can I keep my money?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: buyer wants a refund

Are you the buyer or seller?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Quite confusing... you say the "buyer wants a refund" - and - said that you'd "started a return".

A seller can't initiate a Return, so do you mean that you issued a refund (that the buyer requested) on your own... instead of waiting for your buyer to open a Return request and refunding after that happened?

You can't cancel a refund once you've sent it... if that answers your question. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@steelerdude wrote:

the description and pictures says its used and the pictures represent the correct item the buyer received.. I started a return but didn't mean to.. how can I cancel it? and how can I keep my money?

Do you mean you issued a refund but didn't mean to? If you have a buyer who wanted to return an item and you sent a refund, you probably won't get the item back. 

If you chose the option to accept the return, you would have had a popup warning telling you not to refund until you received the item. If you chose the "issue refund" option, you goofed and the buyer gets the refund and keeps the item.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: