cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to check-out and pay

Hi People ,

Any one having this issue since 24 hours ago that after click Buy-now having issue to check out and pay. I attempted to pay by debit card, master card and paypal no Luck. keep getting this error "sorry try another payment option" .not sure if its only me !(from Australia)

Cheers,

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: unable to check-out and pay

I have the same problem already 24 hours. I called PayPal, they say it is a connection problem. Obvious, not due to the connection problems on my networks.  It must be definitive problem on eBay. I was trying to pay with different networks and from 3 different devices - all as you say. "We can not process your payment. Try again or use different payment option". Very bad. I need my item faster, now already Friday, i guess i´ll need to cancel my purchase

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Same problem here too.  Buyer unable to pay. Ebay keeps saying they have no registration for him.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

same here. i cant pay for anything. it has been 2 weeks and nothing changed. there must be a glitch or something

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I have the same issue here. I had just won an auction but now I can't pay the seller with any form of payment modes from Credit Cards to Paypal. What had happened to Ebay payment system? Any kind soul here knows and how to resolve this? Need this item for birthday gift. Thanks.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have been experiencing similar problems purchasing items recently, and it only seems to happen when I'm accessing eBay via Google Chrome. If I left click on "Buy it now" I get the following error:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers

But if I right click on "Buy it now" and select "Open link in incognito window" I am able to sign into eBay and complete the purchase as normal.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

hmm no ebay help -- not surprised 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply