Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold ltems

the sold listings come up then disappear instantly

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

sold ltems

Same here. Come on eBay! Time is money. Get this fixed.

Message 2 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

I tried again in Firefox and there was no problem. The issue only happened in Chrome.

Message 3 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@yankeedorie 

@dalrph94 

If you are using an ad blocker, try disabling it on that page. It's possible that an overly aggressive ad block rule is hiding the listings.

See here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/What-happened-to-the-Completed-Listings/m-p/29631372#M1390185

Message 4 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@dalrph94 wrote:

I tried again in Firefox and there was no problem. The issue only happened in Chrome.

Mine is happening in Windows 10 edge with the ad blocker
Works in browse in private window without ad blocker plus, but this just started not sure if it is a glitch or intended
The completed listings  flash for a second then disappear as shown below
I have posted to the sellers board also & there are other posts on different boards about it .
I am not taking my ad blocker off it isn't happening 
completed listing issue 3-19.JPG

Message 5 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@labs118 

Which ad block and privacy lists are you using?

I am using Easylist and EasyPrivacy in Ad Block Plus, and have not noticed any problems using Firefox Quantum 66 on a Windows 10 machine. I have played around with a few settings and my custom filters, and I have not yet been able to recreate the issue of the blank completed items search results.

Message 6 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

Hi
I use AdBlock plus
and this always worked just fine, something happened within the last 2 days or so that won't allow me to look at completed unless I browse in private

Have to run out for a bit so will be offline until later, have an appointment
But if there is something within settings I need to check let me know & I will look when I return

Thanks much

Message 7 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@labs118 

Thanks -- when you get a chance, take a look under your Adblock Plus Advanced Settings, and let me know which filter lists you are currently subscribed to; it's possible that one of them is causing the problem, and switching to a different list might fix things. EasyList and EasyPrivacy are working for me with my setup.

If anyone else having this problem is also using Adblock Plus, feel free to follow up with the filter lists you are using, or other settings that you think might be relevant.

Message 8 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

Same issue, just started today. Using Chrome. Sold items come up in Firefox no problem.
Message 9 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

firefox has the same issue actually worse,when i disabled the new anti-circumvention box on adblock it works on chrome now but it still wont on firefox unless i turn off adblock completely,actually just clicked on allow acceptable ads and its working still ,,

Message 10 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@eburtonlab wrote:

@labs118 

Thanks -- when you get a chance, take a look under your Adblock Plus Advanced Settings, and let me know which filter lists you are currently subscribed to; it's possible that one of them is causing the problem, and switching to a different list might fix things. EasyList and EasyPrivacy are working for me with my setup.

If anyone else having this problem is also using Adblock Plus, feel free to follow up with the filter lists you are using, or other settings that you think might be relevant.

@eburtonlab 
Thanks just checked
this is all I have

ad block plus 3-19.JPG

Message 11 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@labs118 

Thanks for that. I am also using EasyList, and not experiencing a problem. I suppose you could try disabling EasyList using that slider. If that does not help, then there must be some other setting that is the issue.

Here is what I have for my general settings:

adblocksetting1.jpg

Message 12 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@eburtonlab 

Exact same set up as yours 
& I did just slide & Disable Easy list & now It works just fine I can see all my complete & sold items once again

Thanks so much Smiley Happy
I wonder what changed to make it stop working like this out the clear blue.
I made no changes to ABP at all and it started a few days ago .

So now at least we can post & tell others to disable the Easy list 

Message 13 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@labs118 wrote:

@eburtonlab 

Exact same set up as yours 
& I did just slide & Disable Easy list & now It works just fine I can see all my complete & sold items once again

Thanks so much Smiley Happy
I wonder what changed to make it stop working like this out the clear blue.
I made no changes to ABP at all and it started a few days ago .

So now at least we can post & tell others to disable the Easy list 

Well forget that I can't handle that Easy list being disabled, I am getting killed with Geico ads and all kinds of off site ads above my completed listings I look at.

I just slide it back on.
Will have to figure something else out as I can't handle that mess.

Message 14 of 47
latest reply

sold ltems

@labs118 

One possible alternative might be to turn off Adblock Plus, and install plain old Adblock. I actually have both going since I installed Adblock to handle some custom filter rules. I don't know that Adblock will work better for you than Adblock Plus, but it might be worth trying.

Or you could keep Adblock Plus, but whitelist ebay.com; that would let you block ads everywhere except on eBay.

Or just shut off Adblock Plus when you need to search sold items.

Hopefully either eBay or Adblock Plus will undo whatever change they made to cause this problem.

Message 15 of 47
latest reply