cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Looks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again. Item specifics" relisting iss

hello does anyone know why this message keeps appearing:

Looks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again.
item specifics

i'm trying to relist an item (cause i change its price) and it keeps showing me this message despite having all the item specifics completely filled
I tried re-writing/re-entering ALL the category in item specific but it still repeatedly showing me this message which makes to sense

I tried deleting the item and list them again, but it still keeps doing it. any idea how to fix this annoying problem?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

"Looks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again. Item specifics" relisting iss

Also having this issue.  I just ran into it on eBay Motors > Automotive Tools & Supplies > Shop Equipment & Supplies > Shop Supplies.  I can't get past this, so I can't list the item.  kyle@ebay   devon@ebay   elizabeth@ebay 

Screenshot_20230406_154803.png

... And, further down...

Screenshot_20230406_154817.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I too continue to have this issue and ebay is horrendous for trying to resolve technical issues. This is extremely frustrating as this issue just popped up after listing several other items the exact same way!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have this issue now too.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

the images are  500x500 but still keep receiving this message

Looks like something is missing or invalid. Please fix any issues and try again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply