cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay navigation is progressively getting worse... Worst Website EVER!

There are times when I hit the back button and it says "Page not found".

Finding an item in my Purchase History is a huge ordeal. The iPhone app has a search feature, but the website version does not. So I have to deal with endless scrolling and this thing where the page crashes for 30 seconds.

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 11.23.53 AM.png

If you open a case, or ask seller to return an item, the item COMPLETELY VANISHES from your purchase history page and goes to some unknown abyss and you have to wait for eBay or the seller to send you a message to get any details about your return. 

These bull**bleep** multiple item listings where is shows $0.99 to $46.68 need to stop! They're selling bloody straws for $.99 cents while the glassware set is $46.68! THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME, NOW I CAN GO VIEW 150 MORE POINTLESS ADS!  Give the people that ability to turn it off! 

NOTHING.png

Then you think you found the item you want at the right price and it turns out to be a bait and switch scam for some worthless .5¢ item.

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 11.09.16 AM.png

eBay Messages sucks. You can't open messages in multiple tabs.

Even eBay discussions is broken. The page timed out after 10 minutes of innactivity and I had to rewrite all this.

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 12.07.22 PM.png

And everything else sucks. It's as if no one at eBay has ever actually used the site. If they did, they're know it's complete GARBAGE.  It's beyond **bleep**, it's the

Worst Website EVER!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay navigation is progressively getting worse... Worst Website EVER!

There are times I am unable to backspace out of a listing. None of the backspace features work. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBay navigation is progressively getting worse... Worst Website EVER!

That's the worst one. In the real world, you can go back to the last page you visited!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply