cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't list this morning so far, anyone else?

says refused to connect. My other web pages are loading fine such as this one. got up early to get a head start on listing, too. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: can't list this morning so far, anyone else?

sorry, I found a thread about it from a couple of days ago

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

ebay now not so good.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

tried other Browser. still just says  Refused.

shame, find it imp0ssible to contact any help from EBAY.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I am having the same problem since Saturday evening. tried calling Ebay says they are closed.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Help, any one know  how to fix Refused listing problem.??

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

This is what I'm seeing with Firefox,l when I open a the "new" window, seems to work fine........  I don't know what a workaround might be.............

Screenshot (144).png

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I got ahold of someone on chat help.  "working on it".  So I joked and said "we can expect to see a discount on seller fees or sub fees then, right?"  and to my floored surprise, she said yes.  They are going to be doing that.  Gosh... maybe they're gonna toss us a nickel. Lol

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Me too thats why I am here

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Just started having the same problem. Fortunately have already listed 3 items today.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Don't hold your breath.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Same Issue can not list

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I had made a comment earlier about Firefox message............I found that it needed to be updated and when it was........no further issues with ebay.............

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Same issue. Finally, I found a chat link for a live person at ebay. Julie said that the new system will not work with FIrefox and that it would work with Google Chrome.  Reluctantly, I tried to list an item with Google Chrome and it worked, barely, but it actually would not list the item. I had to save it as a Draft.  Then, I opened in Firefox, found the Draft, and listed it successfully.  Now, I am trying to list more items.  Neither Google Chrome nor Firefox will allow me to list. On Chrome, after clicking on "Create Listing," I receive a gray screen with this message, "signin.ebay.com refused to connect."  Has anyone figured this out, yet?

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Hi.. I also had this problem. But then I signed out and logged in again. Then it allowed me to create my listings in Google chrome Browser. Try it. 

Message 15 of 16
latest reply