cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't invoice with eBay motors

I can not invoice items sold on ebay motors.  eBay states it is a vehicle and it can not be invoiced. I am sell tools not vehicles. I am losing sales and payments because of this. I am not listing under a vehicle category. I am listing under eBay motors automotive tools wrenches.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have this problem too. I called ebay 10+ times. Can't resolve. Any thoughts ?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Has anybody seen a resolution? This is very frustrating. Have accepted 2 offers for tools and can't send them an invoice. Only solution is to have them pay and then refund them excess shipping charges which means my fees will be higher.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm having the same issues today. Won't let me send an invoice for a tool sold in eBay Motors.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have written to the community just yesterday and today about the same problem...they tell me i can do it like any other sale...but not so..

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Same issue, customer not paying for his battery charger and have messaged him, but can't invoice. I see others have had the same experience, without resolution. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply