cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked bidder and blocked messages not working

We had a buyer that we wanted to block and we did because of crazy demands being made in messages and eventually opened a case.  We refunded and blocked them not wanting anything to do with them again.

We also have the box selected that blocked bidders cannot send us messages however they were able to send us a direct message without being attached to an item.  From the settings it states that the contact button wouldn't even be visible to the buyer however we are still getting annoying messages that we would like to end.

If we have them on our blocked list and we have the box checked for Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me -  what else do we need to do or is this a technical problem on eBays side that isn't working ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

perhaps you should listen to your buyers about the poor quality items your distributor is selling  along with the issues of items not being sent or wrong items being sent and find a better distributor to sell for.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is a end user to end user support forum and seldom are issues mentioned in this forum looked at by ebay. First check your blocked list to make sure the users name is not misspelled and that you are using commas fallowed by a space after each user name. Then call ebay to report the issue so it can get looked into.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

perhaps you should listen to your buyers about the poor quality items your distributor is selling  along with the issues of items not being sent or wrong items being sent and find a better distributor to sell for.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Most the time we do listen and take care of the buyers no questions but when a buyers claims are false and you know they are false I would just assume never have anything to do with them again. This particular buyer has left 7 negatives out of the 10 feedbacks he's gotten then month. This is either the most unluckiest buyer in eBay history or he just loves to tell falsehoods. When I see trends like this I want to run away from this buyer and report as well. It was never about the products quality it was about their manipulation for free products but thank you for your suggestion.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply