cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero views on listings? June 2018

I noticed a few days now that on all my items listed The View count changed to zero.  I base my products inventory from the number of watch and view counts. So this is a big setback. I'm wondering is it a technical problem or is it the latest changes from the eBay update? 

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Zero views on listings? June 2018

THis has been going on for a month now on my ebay. And it has gotten worse!!!!! I have also noticed a HUGE drop in sells, by that I mean no sales !!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculious ebay

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

Im having the same issue.

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

Same here ,hurting sales as well !!
Message 4 of 34
latest reply

It's getting ridonkulous. It's hit or miss about whether I see views on items in my store these days. I, too, have been noticing this problem for about a month.

I wish eBay could just deal with the technical issue. I have read in other posts that someone at eBay told a seller something like "it's not that important." 

Well, eBay....IT IS IMPORTANT. I'm paying for a premium store. NOT HAPPY about these glitches. Yo eBay....PLEASE FIX IT.

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

I'm having the same problem!  What is going on!!!

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

If you guys have a pc sinple make refresh on your browser.

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 7 of 34
latest reply

Does not work just comes back the same.

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Refreshing your browser has not fix the issue. Still wondering if the zero view count stopped from the latest eBay update? 

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

Yes, every since eBay opened there new sellers page, you can not see how many buyers are viewing products!   Grrrrrrr, why change something that was working great?

ebay please fix this problem or let us go back to the system that was working!

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

hi

i got in touch with ebay yesterday 27/6/18 and i was informed all the tech staff was overworked trying to sort this problem .but it could take up to 20 days or more meanwhile i lose sales .but they informed me i do have watchers and my items was being viewed .but to be honest i dont believe they are being viewed and ebay are just taking money from sellers at the end of the month.

i think they have been hacked and are not telling anyone

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

Refreshing the screen does not work. I’m having the same glitch dashes and 0 on views.
Message 12 of 34
latest reply

I'm with all of you guys. I am unable to keep track of views as well. I will refresh the page 10-20 times and sometimes a number will show under views. When the views do show, they aren't accurate because it will say 5 watchers and 0 views. Very frustrating...I
Message 13 of 34
latest reply

Same problem for months Ebay just does not seem to care! Sales down and no way to track interest in items with zero views.  So frustrating and it makes selling on Ebay a very unpleasant experience! Does anyone at Ebay actually care what is happening here? 

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

I have called several times, I have had the same problems since the last week in May and at that time my whole store vanished for two days. They are having big issues and we the sellers that are being affected suffer. Ebay you need to fix this now.

Message 15 of 34
latest reply