cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your case is on hold

Hello,

I would appreciate very much any help, but what I'm really hoping for is respond from eBay Staff.

I received empty shipments from the seller (4 different shipments) for several items. I've sent several lengthy messages to the seller explaining to him in great detail all the multiple problems I have with delivery of those shipments. I requested a full refund. Seller told me to close the case because "it's impossible for shipments to be empty after it passed customs". The shipments arrived with another delivery service, which is different from originally used by seller.
Then I opened a case, 4 full days ago. But then a new problem occured, which has nothing to do with the seller, but with eBay.

In my "case details" I received the strangest notification:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your case is on hold

eBay Customer Support has placed the case on hold until May. 24 to allow time to provide additional documentation.
If your issue is resolved, you can close this case without waiting for a response from Customer Support.
We have sent you an email requesting further information to allow us to investigate your claim. Please provide this information before to assist with the process.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
But I DIDN'T receive such an email! I checked my email which is registered with eBay dozen times. (And spam and trash too.) I checked my email which is registered with PayPal dozen times. (And spam and trash too.) I checked my private messages on eBay. I received NOTHING. Only the automatic message from almost two days ago that I have opened a case (requested from eBay "to step in"). That means I am unable to respond.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0