cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.

Well, this is embarrassing.
We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.
Please try again later.

This is the second times in 24 hours that i've received this message. I could not fix it no matter how long I waited for Ebay to fix itself. I had to delete the draft and start over again. This is happening when I try to list a draft. Anybody else getting this glitch?
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.

You're not alone, I've just started getting this issue today.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

The same thing here

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I contacted Ebay and they are aware of the glitch and are working on it.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Me too.  Misery does not love company.  Surprising that a business as massive as eBay still gets IT glitches.  

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Try uploading no more than 6 pictures at a time. I know, this sounds odd but it works for me or many times I get the "orange pouting boy"....

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

This has nothing to do with the issue.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

big problem for me too.  ebay said they're aware of the issue.

best part is ebay won't even send emails out to let you know the issue is fixed due to "security" concerns.  

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I'm got same error from yesterday on same listing drafts. But I copied old drafts and new ones uploaded today successfully. Yesterday the same system didn't work. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Just did the copy listing, and worked. Drafts were NOT old, from yesterday, as got error. So annoying. Wonder if pic count the issue?

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Update (12 PM EST) - Listing works more often then it fails, but there is a fix to drafts. If you get the 'Well this is...' you can 'Create A Copy' + 'Copy Photos' & 'Copy Catalog' and list that.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I created a listing (no tool, no 'we're sorry') and it shows in Active but NOT in my store and therefore NOT AT ALL. 

This 'my active shows 1000 but my store says 995' situation that has plagued many sellers for months. 

1.) Created from 'create similar' of another one of my items.

2.) Created at 6:45pm on 3/27. Still not showing as of now (using 12 digit number, cannot locate-neither can my customer)

3.) Created 'another one' just to see- same issue. I 'ended' that one.

4.) I know the whole '24 hour' thing, but I've NEVER had to wait for that, but I will see at 7pm tonight.

Hopefully this 'glitch' of the 'tool' is the same reason my listing won't show.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply