cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Views are not showing on listings

On Going Technical Issues !!!

Views are not showing on most of my listed items.

My store still does not have all the categories listed - it has been over a month.

My store colors are also not there after weeks!

Please help.

Thanks, Amy

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Views are not showing on listings

Thank you !

The Page Views are back under Listing Info.

-

TECH PROBLEMS

Now it would be appreciated if you could fix my store colors and my categories?

It has been a very long time that customers are unable to go to my store categories that the listings direct them to.

PLEASE!

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

My views came back last night and now are gone again. I keep getting "Sorry something went wrong" when I try to look at my products. So frustrating, you would think that all the money ebay makes and takes they would never have problems like this.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

No views, but no sales either. I used to submit listings and then have 20-50 views within a couple of days, plus at least a sale or three, but now weeks go by with fewer than 10 views and no sales. There's more to this than just a site issue with view counts.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

TECH PROBLEM IS BACK!

When viewing one of my items - under Listing Info:

PAGE VIEWS - is missing again.

Please fix.

-

Also:

Still no store colors 

and

Partial list of Categoreis when viwing and item

Full list on the store Page

-

Please fix. Thanks

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

here in n.j. "views" have been coming & going for about 4 or 5 days now. not a big deal to me as i never pay much attention to it anyway even though i really should. im' sure that it will be corrected soon.......good luck everyone.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

0 views registering on several items, including some that sold. Some items showing 1 watcher but 0 views (I've seen this glitch for several years now). Remeber when we could sort items by most views to least views in the selling manager? What happened to that feature? It was useful to see what had potential for a sale and therefore which items I should relist. Every year eBay removes more important seller tools; restocking fee, sorting by views...

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Same problem!
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Same here it shows up then goes back to 0
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Ikr mercari having same issue
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Same thing here not showing views on selling page, just dashes. Been going on for a few days now. Please fix this problem asap. Or atleast let us know what you are doing to fix it. 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

You can go through "Create a promotion" to see your view count. 

4 clicks from your Manage Promotions page.

Click create a promotion

Click order discount

Click select items

Click select items

So far the easiest work around I've found.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Same here... view counter is coming and going.  I'd say that 80% of the time, all I see are dashes.  This has been going on for quite some time.  Also, as As n2cbu said, the view count seems suspiciously low.  

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

All of my listings have shared the same problems listed above for the past 2 months now.

Does not eBay have software engineers to fix this stuff, or is it just their job to come to work and break what was working just fine?

Remember the old adage-“If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it”! In other words-Don’t fudge with it!

How long can it possibly take for a highly paid team of professional to fix such a simple glitch? 

Hey eBay! If your engineers are not up to the task then fire them and buy yourself some competent replacements!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply