cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT RECEIPTS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

As a vat registered seller we provide all our customers with vat receipts - printing them and sending them with the order rather than a packing slip 

Today we have found that the option  to print a vat receipt for our customers has disappeared. According to ebay now we need only send them a packing slip which has no mention of the vat element of the sale or we can print off an 'order receipt' which states on it that it is not for the buyer but does mention vat at 20% but no breakdown of the vat element and is missing our vat number.

Even our company name isn't showing above our address; my name is showing. This is not suitable for our customers who are able to claim their vat back

This is isn't the first time ebay has 'mucked around' with the system and forgotten that vat registered business need to provide their customers with vat receipts - I had wondered if a buyer was able to download their own vat receipts off ebay however this obviously is not an option as several customers today have requested vat receipts with their orders.

I telephoned ebay about this and the multiple people i spoke to had no idea what i was talking about and seemed totally unaware of any changes.

Customer emails are missing to which means we cannot provide emailed tracking advise for orders to be sent direct by the courier - Its a total farce!

Customer services claimed they would telephone me back later today however seeing as they don't understand the implications of these new changes i feel at a loss of how to resolve the issue other than having to type up invoices for every order separately which realistically speaking is not a viable option

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0