cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toggle Feature for Multiple Accounts Suggestion

For those that have multiple eBay accounts, it is impossible to receive eBay app notifications for multiple accounts (only the account signed in will receive new notifications). I know profile toggle features are used on social media, email platforms such as gmail, and most apps/platforms that allow for multiple accounts. 

I have two accounts, both having a primary focus on selling. I receive email notifications for both accounts but there isn't a solution that is specific to eBay account notifications outside of the eBay app. So, I think having a toggle feature where multiple accounts are technically "signed-in" to receive app notifications seems logical, realistic (from a software development standpoint), and add efficiency for anyone with multiple accounts regardless of what the additional accounts are used for. 

Does anyone else find that they sometimes miss new notifications because they have multiple accounts? Does anyone with multiple accounts feel the steps to sign out of one account and into another within the eBay app could be simplified? Seems like a win - win for all parties included but I could be wrong.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Toggle Feature for Multiple Accounts Suggestion

Tagging @mobile_feedback as this is an app enhancement request.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Toggle Feature for Multiple Accounts Suggestion

Thanks so much for the help, guidance and support!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply