Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending a screenshot to ebay

How can I send eBay a screenshot??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It depends why you need to send a screenshot. The easiest way is generally to go through their CS support team on Facebook or Twitter where it's a snap to upload a photo to a DM.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is extremely bad advice.! First of all the photos or screen shots you send are ignored by ebay. Facebook then own that photo etc and can use it for their own requirements which means ebay can too and photo manipulation is very easy.

Two : you have to upload that photo on to your Facebook page which can also bern seen by others and the scammer.

Ebay font allow sellers to defend themselves. Recently ebay 'messages me as a seller has provided a bogus tracking number confirmed by parcel force. Ebay requested I upload evidence to them. I agreed but when I asked how can I send you the evidence as they requested it by screen shot they refused to reply. When I asked fir s call back to find out how to do this I was told its impossible. The reason  why they ask for evidence then deliberately don't provide a method  to do so is so that the scammers they are afraid of offending or if that scammer is an ebay employee posing as s buyer is able to commit the crime avd get away with it hundreds of times Scott free. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply