cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller and buyers both cant accept offers- recurring problem

This is extremely irritating. It happens at random, a seller will make me an offer and when I try to accept I get the "oops, something went wrong" error message if on the app and "there was an issue processing your request" in Chrome or other browsers. And no matter how many times I try to accept that offer, in multiple browsers or in the app, I always get the error.

I can get another offer 5 minutes later and accept it fine. But if one ever throws that error I can never accept it. If I make a counteroffer for 1 cent more and ask the seller to accept it they get the error also.

The same thing happens when I make buyers an offer, they try to accept and it gives an error.

This has not only been very frustrating its costing me a lot of missed sales.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, I am having the same problem. Have you found a solution? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

No. I have talked to several others who also have. The only advice anyone has received from ebay is to cancel the listing and start a new on. But then you lose all you watchers...

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I've been dealing with this for a while now. Every morning I wake up to find a new glitch. Can't accept offers? Cool...Can't cancel orders now? Awesome! Can't give refunds now? PERFECT! That's going to do great things for my feedback score.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Can refunds be issued? I've been having some trouble with a recent refund, and it's not showing up in my account. The seller issued the full refund, so it's not his fault. It's been about 3-4 days, so I'll give it a few more before calling eBay about this.

1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

This issue happened to me today. Cost me what would have been my biggest sale to date. Extremely frustrating.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

this is happening to me today.  I can't accept a seller's offer.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply