cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales performance reports broken -- "can't show your sales metrics information right now"

A couple of areas on the sales performance page are blank and only showing, "We ran into a problem and can't show your sales metrics information right now. Please try again later."

I've tried again later for the past WEEK and no changes, anyone else?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Sales performance reports broken -- "can't show your sales metrics information right now&qu

@kentgeneralstore 

Yes, I am experiencing the same issue.

There is an open ticket for this issue. Contact customer service and ask them to add your account to  ALERT14654 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Sales performance reports broken -- "can't show your sales metrics information right now&qu

Are you able to get any alternative report information through your Seller Hub Payments page?

https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/downloads

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yes, having the same issue here all week .... I did just find if you go to payments - Reports - set your dates to whatever you're wanting to look at - Apply - Download as a csv(if more than one day, the csv download will break it up by day). Your gross sales (minus eBay collected tax) is under "Orders" or on the csv it is the "Item Subtotal" (Column W), if you charge shipping this seems to be included in that sales section, but on the download it's separated into Column X. Your fees show up under "Expenses" or  on the csv as "Net Amount" (Column K) for the "Other Fee" lines + both "Final Value Fees" (Columns AA and AB) + "International Fees" if you have any.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Also, I know some people aren't super experienced in excel, so just in case you're not aware, if you do the download you can use =sumif(B2:B90,"Other fee",K2:K90) to quickly get the sum of just those other fee lines, with B2:B90 and K2:K90 being adjusted to however many lines you have.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@discountautoexperts 

Thank You!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you, I live in Excel for my day job and disappointed more work for me just to get a couple of quick #s. 

eBay, if you're going to provide us tools to be better sellers please make sure they are working or at least acknowledge there is an issue in the forum.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply