cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revising issues

I have over 130 listing that have just popped up saying. "The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing. Add Manufacturer Part Number to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again."

Witch my auctions have them. Exaples are these 2

262750107754 (will not let me revise. item is new. i have the part number in there too)

same part as abouve but usesd

262639333894( i can revise this one)

but i have 160 auctions that are saying this 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Revising issues

SAME- TRIED CALLING-

71MINUTE WAIT TIME

TRIED HAVING THEM CALL ME BACK..GET MESSAGE SAYING THE "CHANNEL IS NOT AVAILABLE"

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There have been reports on the boards over the last couple of days that Item Specifics (IS) were messed up badly in many categories (clothing sellers complaining, etc). I think some said that some of the issues resolved, but it appears that eBay may currently be heavily messing with categories, IS, etc in their "eBay as a catalog" quest.

Sorry that that isn't really of any help. Maybe brian@ebay can help or get it reported to developers.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@berserkerplanet wrote:

There have been reports on the boards over the last couple of days that Item Specifics (IS) were messed up badly in many categories (clothing sellers complaining, etc). I think some said that some of the issues resolved, but it appears that eBay may currently be heavily messing with categories, IS, etc in their "eBay as a catalog" quest.

Sorry that that isn't really of any help. Maybe brian@ebay can help or get it reported to developers.

Hi @berserkerplanet, I've sent this over to the tech team. Thanks for tagging me! 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 4 of 4
latest reply