cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revising issues

I have over 130 listing that have just popped up saying. "The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing. Add Manufacturer Part Number to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again."

Witch my auctions have them. Exaples are these 2

262750107754 (will not let me revise. item is new. i have the part number in there too)

same part as abouve but usesd

262639333894( i can revise this one)

but i have 160 auctions that are saying this 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Revising issues

SAME- TRIED CALLING-

71MINUTE WAIT TIME

TRIED HAVING THEM CALL ME BACK..GET MESSAGE SAYING THE "CHANNEL IS NOT AVAILABLE"

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Revising issues

There have been reports on the boards over the last couple of days that Item Specifics (IS) were messed up badly in many categories (clothing sellers complaining, etc). I think some said that some of the issues resolved, but it appears that eBay may currently be heavily messing with categories, IS, etc in their "eBay as a catalog" quest.

Sorry that that isn't really of any help. Maybe brian@ebay can help or get it reported to developers.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Revising issues

@berserkerplanet wrote:

There have been reports on the boards over the last couple of days that Item Specifics (IS) were messed up badly in many categories (clothing sellers complaining, etc). I think some said that some of the issues resolved, but it appears that eBay may currently be heavily messing with categories, IS, etc in their "eBay as a catalog" quest.

Sorry that that isn't really of any help. Maybe brian@ebay can help or get it reported to developers.

Hi @berserkerplanet, I've sent this over to the tech team. Thanks for tagging me! 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 4 of 4
latest reply