cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently Viewed

My Recently Viewed pages have been wiped for several days. Anybody else having this issue?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Recently Viewed

yes mine not working for several days from dave.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

I've been using the workaround, too, but the problem persists.  I'm surprised that no one from eBay's tech staff has heard or chimed in.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Found this community discussion after experiencing this same thing myself. I haven't cleared out my recently viewed but yet it doesn't show up on my home page on the app where it usually is. I've viewed a number of items I know are in it to try & bring it back to no avail.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

I've had this problem for a couple of weeks. I can't see recently viewed with any browser. The only way I can access that history is through the App.

@Anonymous brian@ebay 

Can you guys get this reported, please?

I'd also like to suggest an improvement. On the app I can delete individual items from recently viewed while leaving others that I'd like to revisit later. On the website you have to delete all or none. I'd like the option to delete select items on the website from recently viewed  history to improve my buying experience.

Screenshot of error-

recentlyviewed.jpg

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

@coffeebean832 wrote:

I've had this problem for a couple of weeks. I can't see recently viewed with any browser. The only way I can access that history is through the App.

@Anonymous brian@ebay 

Can you guys get this reported, please?

I'd also like to suggest an improvement. On the app I can delete individual items from recently viewed while leaving others that I'd like to revisit later. On the website you have to delete all or none. I'd like the option to delete select items on the website from recently viewed  history to improve my buying experience.

Screenshot of error-

recentlyviewed.jpg

@coffeebean832 I looked into this and found that it's a known issue. It looks like it was brought to our tech teams attention earlier today. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 20 of 20
latest reply