cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really slow loading pages.

For a few days, I have experienced really slow-loading pages especially when I go to my store and I have to refresh the page a few times to get to my listing or my orders and so on. That is not because of my internet connection because other websites work perfectly. Only your servers have this problem. Every time I refresh I have that message on the picture attached. Fix this crap ASAP.ebay.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Really slow loading pages.

Are you on Chrome @shirts4u2010 ? Try these troubleshooting tips:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/We-are-testing-a-reduced-set-of-item-specifics-in-the-listing/...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

So where is the solution you sent me to a discussion with 15 pages that started on Oct 5th and since then no solution has been found? I am on Chrome and I don't have problems with any other sites bout Ebay. Do I have to change the browser just because ebay is incompetent to solve some problems? This is big **bleep**. They should get up on their feet and do something not just sit in their chairs and suck out money from us. Why do we pay them so much just to waste time and slow down our productivity?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I'm sorry I pasted the wrong link from my clipboard @shirts4u2010 . Here you go:

https://helpdeskgeek.com/help-desk/how-to-fix-a-page-unresponsive-error-in-google-chrome/

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Try disabling your ad blocker and see if that speeds things up for you.

If that helps, re-enable your ad blocker but disable just the "Anti-Circumvention filters" (Ad Block) or ABP Filters (Ad Block Plus).

If that does not help, try using a different browser to see if that makes a difference. Switching browsers is often a useful diagnostic tool, though if you are using the same add-ons in each browser and the problem is related to one of those add-ons, that may not narrow things down. Trying the latest version of a new browser with stock settings and no add-ons can help.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

This is not a solution my friend. I don't use any add-blocker and I tried Edge as well it is a little bit better but still pages load slowly with the same messages, not all the time but still they appear. I am not willing to change the browser just because some lazy people do not do their job. As I said this was not a problem like 10 days ago why now it is my browser and not ebay? This is ridiculous.

I know I am wasting my time bragging about this but this is the best I can do. Maybe someone will wake up at eBay's side and do something.

Once again is not the browser.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply