cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Order Details Layout Truncates Data

Starting today when I print the Order details the left margin is wider, causing missing information on the right side.  As a result the printed report no longer shows the Order #, Sales record #, Date sold, Date buyer paid, Buyer, and any of the payment information.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

When that happens to me, I change the scale to 70% before printing. Try that...

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I have an HP Deskjet 2542 that doesn't seen to offer the scale option.  However if I print in landscape mode I do get all the information.  I hope eBay reverts to the former print layout so that this is not necessary.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Same thing happened to me today. It's Ebay just waiting for them to straighten it out.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hi, I have been onto eBay customer Services 3 times, latest today,  but they don't seem to accept the problem is totally at their end. One limitation is their inability to actually have a printer they can use when sitting at the Help Desk. This results in them being unaware of the difficulties we have been experiencing for almost 2 months, because they can't see what we are experiencing on the ground. They say my account is 'fine' !

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

What browser are you using?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Originally I thought this was a problem because I was using an old printer.  However I just installed a new inkjet printer, and the printed order details still has truncated data unless I print in landscape mode.  I'm using the chrome browser.  eBay needs to fix this glitch which has existed for almost a month now!

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I just tried with Firefox and its doing the same, even scaling it doesn't help.  So some glitch at ebay.  This page has had trouble in the past printing correctly.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Though there's still a wide left margin, as of yesterday all the information is now visible.  It's nice that eBay fixed this in less than 3 months!

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Today when I printed an order the financial information is again truncated.  Shame, eBay.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Today using Landscape there is still financial info missing (truncated) on one of two orders printed.  This is NOT acceptable.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I just now printed an order with all the information.  Thanks for the quick fix, eBay!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply