cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payouts page and payouts

1. The Payments page doesn't load.  2. Last weeks payout has not shown up in my bank statement yet. 3. Todays scheduled payout has not been sent - or at least I have not got the email/message on it.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Payouts page and payouts

Payouts are working- deposits were made for me 10/5 and 10/6. Check your bank. Yes, 'payment' tab is glitching, but deposits are in bank. 

Regarding Shipping- go to Seller Hub; scroll down to 'View my ebay selling' - will take you to 'old school' listings of items sold- print each from there. 

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

We currently can't print our shipping labels

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

I’m a weekly payout so Im’m just trying to figure out what’s going on.  My main seller hub dashboard has a lot of Uh Oh, we’ve run into a problem instead of stats.  Lol

Thanks for the update, hopefully my payout will drop tomorrow in my bank.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

I get the message "It's not you it's us" when clicking on payments and Sold Items. I just went back and clicked on Payments again and it said "Congratulations you have registered for managed payments"....I've been on managed payments for a few weeks already!

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

I'm on daily payouts, yesterday evening we $297 pending. Deposit for today $39.10 we usually get %85 of what is pending. I'm having the same issues with the payments tab, server down or "your already registered for managed payments" 

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

I can't even get daily payouts or pending payouts tab to even work today.  Yesterday took over 20 trys to get it to come up.  

Ride
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

I was getting that as well this morning and I to have been on managed payments for awhile.  As of right now I payments button is not even working.

Ride
Message 22 of 22
latest reply