cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Problems Generated by eBay

I'm a buyer.
Previously I have replased the PayPal accounts and made changing at automatical payments in eBay.

I won the auction and can't pay for it. Because I have made one mistake and trap to automatical process which can not be change in the way.

My mistake was pushing the PAY button without checking how payment will be processed in PayPal.

Because eBay claim the payment from my old PayPal account with $0 on it. Could not do it and start automatic process to claim it from my bank account. I hade no chance to stop it and pay manually.

I got automatic strike, but I was in vacation and did not see it. 

Now I came back - strike is still actual and ask me to pay, but I can't.

When I try to 'Take action/Pay now' I got error 70203 7008
In other word I CAN NOT TAKE ACTION AND PAY for item.

I wrote to seller's invoice or close the case, but he not understand, because he did not done nothing.

Everithing happens automatically.

I wrote to eBay Help center, but they also can't do something, asking me to write to seller.
But seller did not act to strike ot invoicing. He did not understand what I asking him.

The problem is thet HUMAN CAN NOT STOP THE PAYMENT PROCESS GENERATED BY EBAY+PAYPAL and pay manually loading money to PayPal, for example.

All the time I have no chance to make payment manually. eBay didn't give me a possibility to make payment.

Case is not closed and again I have no possibility to close the case without strike, because newbie seller can not fix the problems which was generated by eBay. And eBay don't want to fix the error 70203 7008

Please:
1. Give a chance to pay for item.
2. Do something to stop the strake and close the case without problems for me.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0