cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page keeps loading when I try to sell similar or revise listing

I'm having the issue where the page keeps loading and nothing happens when I try to sell similar or revise a current auction. Anyone else have this problem or any ideas? I've tried IE, Firefox,Safari on the computer and both iphones and all of them have the same issue.

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Page keeps loading when I try to sell similar or revise listing

Is this listing issue also preventing buyers from purchasing? Do purchases also get the spinning wheel of death?

Message 31 of 46
latest reply

Yes here too, severe problem with creating new listings or updating exisiting. Also buyer having problems paying for order with phone, yikes! We can't have this eBay, please fix problems asap! 🙂

Message 32 of 46
latest reply

4 days of this is ridiculous!

Message 33 of 46
latest reply

@rockz1101 Just be careful when you send them live. 

Mine are saving as partially completed in drafts. Some photos are sideways and the price and shipping will not save for any of them. 

Tis is ridiculous. 

Message 34 of 46
latest reply

Same problem.

Message 35 of 46
latest reply

SAME PROBLEM...So very frustrating...problem started l last night when a customer was paying someone else and 2 of many items she has purchased from me were incluuded in the payment, and of course she wants me to hold those til she is ready for a final invoice.

Right after that I started listing for the evening and I get the spinning circle, tried for an hour, also have tried multiple times this morning.  Hello, I am tired of looking at the spinning circle.  I have time to list but cannot.

Message 36 of 46
latest reply

Per eBay, this is a known site issue, they are working on the fix, and hopefully it will be in today. It's impacting the listing, revising, relisting, and sell similar functions.

eBay will provide updates at this link:
http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/We-are-receiving-reports-of-listing-errors/m-p/27235780#M100560...

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 37 of 46
latest reply

I am having the same issue. Cannot revise any listings at all. We have been trying to remove active content from some 2000 listings but Ebay isn't working so we are unable to do so. Just keeps loading and is not loading.

Sincerely,
kalayapro3mqw

Message 38 of 46
latest reply

Thank the Lord I did not scub the Turbo Lister program from my desktop!  I was able to create and unpload 45 auction listings this morning without a hitch!  Haven't used it since the first of the year, as I have been creating my daily auction listings with the Seller Hub listing tool.  WOW, I had forgotten just how speedy TL is to work with!  Got today's work done lickety split.  It is so nice to have a viable backup and am very glad eBay postponed TL's demise.  So, big wheel keep on turnin!............. 

Message 39 of 46
latest reply

Temporary Fix:

Save as a draft via any web browser, then publish the listing on your eBay mobile app. Does not work for variation listings.

Hopefully this tedious glitch will be corrected soon. 

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/We-are-receiving-reports-of-listing-errors/m-p/2723581...

Message 40 of 46
latest reply

Good news (at least for me and I hope for you)!

The issue seems to be fixed.

I just revised, relisted, and used sell similar both individually and in bulk without a problem. Hopefully the fix has now been rolled out site-wide, but if not...it should be soon.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 41 of 46
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@videogameshq wrote:

I'm having the issue where the page keeps loading and nothing happens when I try to sell similar or revise a current auction. Anyone else have this problem or any ideas? I've tried IE, Firefox,Safari on the computer and both iphones and all of them have the same issue.

Good afternoon!

We have just gotten word that this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have any problems moving forward.

Message 42 of 46
latest reply

Me too, I tried my desktop, laptop and tablet, finally used my I-phone for simple listing only. Need to get this issue fixed SOON
Message 43 of 46
latest reply

Thanks for the heads up ..i will carefully review content on anything I list.
Message 44 of 46
latest reply

THIS PROBLEM IS STILL GOING ON. WHERE IS A SUPERVISOR AT TRINTON? WE JUST SENT AN EMAIL WITH MORE DIRECT OUTLINE ON HOW TO REPLICATE THE ISSUE ON OUR ACCOUNT. THIS IS SO CRAZY. CAN NOT REVISE, RELIST, DUPLICATE, COPY OR EDIT BULK OR INDIVIDUAL ON FIREFOX OR EXPLORER.

THE WHEEL JUST KEEPS SPINNING. THEN FINALLY THE PAGE SAYS "PROBLEM LOADING PAGE"

NOT TO MENTION YOU COMPLETELY WIPED AWAY THE OPTION FOR 183545 CATEGORY TO CREATE SPONSORED LISTING CAMPAIGNS.

AND IN ADDITION TO THAT NOT ALL OF OUR ITEMS SHOW UP IN SELLERS OTHER ITEMS BUT THEY SHOW UP ON EBAY'S SEARCH PAGE.

SEND ME A NUMBER TO CALL AND ILL GO THROUGH EACH DETAIL WITH A SHARED SCREEN IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HELP.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS. IF YOU CALL US. We won't talk in all caps we promise.

Message 45 of 46
latest reply