cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PICTURES NOT LOADING ON EBAY AGAIN

My pictures are not loading on eBay then for about 45 minutes the listings yesterday showed the pictures correctly and now they will not load at all and if I go to my desktop it says image not supported this is very frustrating I called eBay and while I was on the phone with them everything seem to be OK this was at 5 AM it’s now 630 and I’m having the same problem and worse I can’t delete photos from the listing and I cannot add them and there’s no gallery photo 

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

WTH!!! just realized this is happening and many of my listings are NOT showing photos and showing error messages when I try to edit & reload photos 😠  how can anyone buy/sell without photos?!!

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

sometime it happens when images are not in minimum 500 x 500 pixels. Check whether the images are in enough quality and under the eBay requirements 

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

these are the same size and quality I've always used >>> for every listing.  I've changed nothing and this is not on new listings, it's on EXISTING listings.... and this is only happening on some of my listings so it doesn't make sense. 

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Same here, I have about a dozen listings that's been running for about 3 weeks and the pics have just disappeared over night. After 20 years, I'm growing weary on dealing with ebay's tech issues.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I think I'm having the same problem, whereby I cannot view all of the images for a listing, or all images for items by a seller. I recently upgraded Firefox (Mac) to 80.0 (from 79), and wondered if it was the browser, and have thus checked all options and fixes for the browser. Instead, it seems that EBay's servers and DNS problems might be to blame. Also unable to change addresses when I purchase something. The 'Change' icon doesn't activate when I am raedy to buy something.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I believe the network issues were over by Saturday afternoon, though it is possible that if you tried to load a page you could have a broken version of the page in your cache.

The best way to tell if the problem is browser related is to try another browser as a test. If things load fine in another browser, that would indicate something is causing a problem in the first browser -- cookies, cache, add-ons or settings are all likely things to look at.

If you are having problems with Firefox and eBay pages are not loading proper formatting or images, try disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection on eBay using the shield icon to the left of the page address.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

In my case on 2 september 2020 in firefox 80.0.1 it works again by disabling ublock origin. Needless to say I'm not inclined to browse the web or ebay without an adblocker. So I'll select another one asap.

I can't even open my messages in ebay inbox. I can put the mouse on it, highlight the text etc (so mouse functions correctly) by I cannot open the message (when putting the cursor on the message in the list, the mouse icon changes as always, indicating that it's ready to open the message, but when I click nothing happens).

I just changed to Adblocker Ultimate and with this one it works. So either issue with ublock origin (updates automatically), either ultimate has a deal with ebay to not block 'all'...

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I confirm regarding ebay inbox: doesn't work with ublock origin at the moment, it works when disabling it. It works with adblocker ultimate on.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Pictures r not loading because some genius at ebay has made them webp images instead of jpg images, hence not compatible with all browsers / versions; and if u set your browser to receive webp images then u have to buy all new software to edit images. How flipping inconsiderate.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

This is still going on even now on 6th & 7th May 2022, is a glitch that's been going on now for years on eBay. I have seen that others have contacted eBay and eBay has said nothing is wrong, that's typical of eBay. I've been selling since 2008 & I use the same camera as I did back then without issues, and the photos not loading has happened lots of times to me. I guess eBay doesn't want me to list any items so they & I will not be making any money any time soon. Just have to wait and keep an eye out for when it gets back without the dreaded

'' File Corrupted (SD011) '' showing.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I feel your pain.

This happened to me months ago ...in the long of it, nothing worked.  I quit selling on eBay for about a year, because of this frustrating problem.  I recently tried again - same problem.  I'm done.  I will sell on Pinterest, Etsy, or......

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply