cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noticed glitches are increasing again, so what is eBay doing???

I have noticed that over the past few days, the amount of glitches on the site have been on the rise, AGAIN.  So I am just wondering what kind of changes eBay is making.  Anyone know???

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

If you want help with the glitches, might help to id them...…...

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Well, sometimes when I am prompted to login, I can't because whenever I do, the page just refreshes back to the login page. Also, the bulk editing will freeze, sometimes it will just kick out of the bulk listings and go to create a single listing page, sometimes it won't save my work on listings, and then when I go to finish multiple listings to list, sometimes it won't list all that I have checked. The number shows the amount I checked, but not all of them are in the queue. So again, just wondering if ebay is making any changes to the site?
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I've noticed as well the increase in glitches. For example Markdown Manger is glitching AGAIN! I've got markdowns that were supposed to have ended hours ago and they are not. Multiple times I've clicked onto "orders awaiting shipping," to have a blank screen, try refreshing and still nothing! Just a few minutes ago I was looking thru my listings to check to see if markdowns ever ended, clicked on the next page number and that page was blank as If I had no listing active. The "ghost best offers," that sometimes won't go away after you'd already declined them! 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Noticed they started charging $2.00 2-1-2020 for Gallery photo on rollover of GTC
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

ditto.... no longer prints return label...... perhaps the corona virus is affecting ebay operations hq in red china(?)
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

is ebay it that incompetent that they have no handle on their own software ?
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

That could cost a lot of people ALOT of money...
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

constantly getting "something went wrong" when editing, not being able to answer messages and not even getting messages until later (then buyer gets angry), not even being able to open up Ebay, so slow on Safari which even when it works which is sad as MACs using Safari, relisting something and getting message that it didn't go through only to relist again and then have 2 of the same items listed, numerous others. Sad, even Ebay reps will occasionally admit the numerous problems before they realize they shouldn't have admitted it. Even had some admit that the software is poor. Ebay just does not want to fork up the bucks to invest in decent program not run by a 3rd world country.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I am no longer able to end items without clearing all my cookies every time. I have to agree with posts that ebay has the most incompetent developer team I have ever seen. I use all kinds of software every day, and also come from a software development background.  ebay's monopoly allows them to have very buggy products and people put up with it and not being able to get support without going through an hour long obstacle course is ridiculous. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I had the same problem with getting onto eBay, and once on, couldn't do certain tasks. Mostly adding or updating pictures. I was using Explorer and had to switch over to Chrome, and since nothing too frustrating like before. So talk about in-cahoots with each other...

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I can't end multiple items at once.  Oops something went wrong.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 12 of 12
latest reply