cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More messages from User's who can't buy from our store!

The past 7 days things have started looking off. We were having somewhat steady sales , not a lot but a least one or 2 a day. Now we are looking at only 3 days out of 7 with sales. We are looking at 3 days straight as of today with nothing and then a user sends me this message. Making me wonder "Again," if this happening more than we know as to why we are hearing crickets so much lately!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: More messages from User's who can't buy from our store!

Do you used Managed Payments?  The problem may be there.  As far as low sales, I have not had a sale in almost a week.  That hasn't happened in the 15 years I have been on eBay.  I am not in Managed Payments and was thinking maybe that has something to do with it.  Not sure, but it is getting frustrating.  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

No not in managed payments. Sorry your sales are slow as well. I finally got a few, but marking a lot of stuff down and then running rock bottom sales to try and knock some of my inventory down.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Do you accept PayPal?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I am having problems too, I have a customer that has been wanting to buy an item for a
week and he said he can't purchase the item. He also stated that he has bought other
items from other people this week. I called the "help" center and they said all looks okay
on my end. The seller defect option in my preferences is off so I have no idea. I even tried
to relist it 3 times for purchase......
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I would not be surprised if we are being punished for not playing with ebay and its managed payments.  Everyday, I get an email trying to lure me to Managed payments.  This morning I received another e-mail from Ebay telling me that I will be moved to Managed payments soon whether I like it or not.  Meanwhile, my sales are non-existent as well.  This has been the worst summer on Ebay in 18 years

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yes
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I received the same message yesterday. Considering how awful things are going the last thing I want is e-bay to have access to my bank account. I handle everything with my charge card and feel that I have protection with my credit card provider. While your money is safe and insured in the bank, I simply do not feel comfortable giving ebay access to my bank account so they can deposit and withdraw money when they feel like it. I have not run into anyone who wanted to buy something who didn't have paypal.  I make international sales and there is no issue with paypal for those sales. If they don't have paypal, well I guess I will pass on the sale. I'm not that hard up for a sale. When this policy becomes mandatory I will think about my future on ebay.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

It is the same for me, have been on ebay 15 years and sales this last week are not happening.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I totally agree, I will not stay if they force the mangled payment **bleep** on me. I list and sell my items not ebays and when I am now lucky enough to sell something I do not want to wait on my money and no way will I ship till money is able to be used as I want it to be used.  They are completely out of control with this nonsense !!! Pay pal has worked great, it is fast and has so far been safe for me.  I just cannot figure out what in the world they are thinking but someone has a screw loose if they think this idea is good. IT IS NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply