cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings showing as International Seller I do not sell international on Ebay.com

I have my items listed on ebay.com. When I search for a specific item number or a specific item description  if shows  items found from eBay international sellers. I do not ship international.  This is not happening only for one item. There are 100's.

Note: This problem come started about 3-4 days ago. Previously, my listing was worked perfectly.

I have found it depends on what server or program you get logged into when you sign on. The reason it is intermition is because sometimes you get good program (does not show international) sometimes bad ( you get the international problem). WHICH MEANS THIS IS ALSO HAPPENING TO OUR BUYERS AND THEY DO NOT KNOW IT. No wonder our sales are dropping. When you get the international problem. Sign off close window. Open new window sign in and sometimes you get the good program sometimes you have to repeat this process 3 or 4 times to get the good one.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Listings showing as International Seller I do not sell international on Ebay.com

Hello  Everyone,

This bug is still there for the past 2-3 weeks and caused a huge loss of profit for thanksgivings and black Friday sales and is affecting many members especially US sellers I think.

Hope they can fix it soon since we might lose the holidays with this issue and no sales.....

Thanks

Message 31 of 31
latest reply