cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links To My Store Do Not Work

brittanie@ebay 

My issue was brought up in this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-get-into-store-listings/m-p/31576894#M80032   

Although you covered the issue with legacy stores, @shipscript  also tagged you about my issue and I have not seen a response from you yet.  I am hoping for a response before we head into the weekend.  Thank you.

store links.PNGstore links 2.PNGstore links 3.PNG

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Has anybody on here got sorted yet? Still ongoing with me just promises but nothing happens. Closing shop at the end of the month.

Message 16 of 40
latest reply

@thesilversquirrel wrote:

Has anybody on here got sorted yet? Still ongoing with me just promises but nothing happens. Closing shop at the end of the month.

Nothing fixed for me.  This is just inexcusable...

no store.PNG

Message 17 of 40
latest reply

So the live chat this morning went like this.

Me - you have billed me for my shop which hasn't worked since early Feb and you said you wouldn't. 

Ebay Assistant- Yes we can't amend it now we will have to adjust the next one.

Me - But what if its still not working how long do I pay for a shop that doesn't work?

Ebay - I'll get someone to get back to you 24-48 hours.

Me - But you've told me this five times over the last two weeks and nobody ever gets back.

Ebay - They will you have proof of this conversation.

Me - I have proof of the other promises but it makes no difference I want this sorting or at least do not want to be billed until it is.

Ebay - Like I have said there is nothing I can do about the bill you will have to wait for someone to contact you. This is a global problem that takes time.

Me - What if I don't pay.

Ebay - You get up until the next bill to pay.

Me - Some folks have had this for years do I just keep paying bills and hope it one day gets fixed? This is madness surely the solution would be not to bill me until it is fixed - I hope a newspaper picks this story up.

Ebay- Like I have said someone will contact you.

End of conversation.

I will let everyone know if they do contact me - fortunately I've cancelled my shop subscription which if not fixed runs out at the end of the month just in case it never gets fixed - I'm not paying indefinitely for something that doesn't work.

Message 18 of 40
latest reply

Still nothing and no contact from ebay as predicted - has anyone got this sorted yet?

Message 19 of 40
latest reply

Any updates please?  It happened in 2018 and was fixed three hours later according to the community conversation, I wonder if there is a record of how it was fixed? I've been waiting since early Feb for a fix and pay £70 a month for a shop which is still on my bill. This is embarrassingly bad service.

Message 20 of 40
latest reply

They didn't bother contact us, as predicted - this really is bad service is this what its like in the US.

Message 21 of 40
latest reply

@thesilversquirrel wrote:

They didn't bother contact us, as predicted - this really is bad service is this what its like in the US.

Yes, pretty much the same here.  No further contact and no fix either.

Message 22 of 40
latest reply

Just changed the name of my shop to the same as my ebay name, they were different (have been for years and worked fine). This appears to have solved the link on the right (Visit Shop) but not the little red doors on See Other Items but at least its a step in the right direction and better than nothing.

Message 23 of 40
latest reply

Add me to the list. It's like we are all talking to ourselves. Is anyone from eBay listenig?

Message 24 of 40
latest reply

brittanie@ebay wrote:

@mcdougle4248 & @shipscript - Thank you both! I've gotten this reported. I currently don't have a fix timeline, but hopefully they can get this resolved quickly. 

brittanie@ebay 

Well, so much for "hopefully they can get this resolved quickly" as this has been going on for almost a month.  I understand you your are not inline for any updates on a timeframe for a fix.  However, is it possible to revisit the team responsible for a fix and give them a significant nudge, wherever you think might be beneficial, on behalf of all sellers experiencing this issue? 

Message 25 of 40
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 I have been doing that as new reports come in. I definitely understand it's frustrating to see this still going on and I can definitely see about getting an update today when I meet with the tech team.

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 26 of 40
latest reply

brittanie@ebay wrote:

@mcdougle4248 I have been doing that as new reports come in. I definitely understand it's frustrating to see this still going on and I can definitely see about getting an update today when I meet with the tech team.

Thank you.  Please share any update you get from the tech team.  

Message 27 of 40
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 - The update from the tech team is that we don't have enough reports coming in at this time to bump this further up in prioritization. I am coordinating with the Social team for any reports they may have which can help with this, but it's set to be fixed within it's current prioritization. We're just not given a fix-by date for these, unfortunately, so I can't provide a specific date when you'll see the functionality changed. 

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 28 of 40
latest reply

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the same issue with broken store links.   Do you know if any updates have been made. 

Message 29 of 40
latest reply

brittanie@ebay wrote:

@mcdougle4248 - The update from the tech team is that we don't have enough reports coming in at this time to bump this further up in prioritization. I am coordinating with the Social team for any reports they may have which can help with this, but it's set to be fixed within it's current prioritization. We're just not given a fix-by date for these, unfortunately, so I can't provide a specific date when you'll see the functionality changed. 

Ah yes, priorities.  Very interesting that eBay will find it to be a high priority between the 15th and 17th of next month to collect my store fee for a product that does not function properly.  Really makes me feel like a sucker.

Message 30 of 40
latest reply