cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

The left navigation bar / section has completely disappeared from seller pages and store pages. So, there are no categories listed, specifics are gone, no sold/completed option, etc., etc.

When entering a search term for a specific item, the results page has the standard left-side navigation. However, if you click on an item and then select "visit seller's store" or "see seller's other items" those pages display a page full of listings with no options to narrow them down.

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

Been here a while... Did not know that

Having this issue. Windows/Firefox

You end up with that cheesy amazon type layout using that route.

I prefer list view. Old school ebay way.

Just want to search under a certain category in a store with 18,000 items.

Hope its a quirk, not some advancement in "user experience"...

Message 31 of 48
latest reply

Re: Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

Thank you!  Much appreciated!

Message 32 of 48
latest reply

You are very welcome! Let us hope that eBay fixes the current page or link quickly, though.

Message 33 of 48
latest reply

Yeah eJoke just keeps getting worse and worse.

Message 34 of 48
latest reply

I  asked the Rep  about  the  categories  drop down  bar   under the sellers store front .  And I didn't get answer  about it.

Message 35 of 48
latest reply

tto. Same problem here. 😭

Message 36 of 48
latest reply

If I try to use Advanced Search to get to a seller's completed items, I get the following error message:

IncludeLocalOnlyItems has been dropped as the request is not eligible for Local only items.The query must have at least a keyword, category ID, EPID (eBay Product ID), ISBN, event ID or UPC.Invalid seller name

Message 37 of 48
latest reply

I have the same issue with store. 

Message 38 of 48
latest reply

So, is looking into it mean, when we get around to it? My sales are now down 95%. I have never had multiple days in a row without a sale. The numbers prove it, they broke the eBay app and can't fix it. My impressions are 1/10th of what they were starting last week. Then I see this huge impression jump 3 days in a row. BUT what it actually looks like is they doubled them 3 days in a row Thur, Fri and Sat. From a person that knows technology (Me) it looks like someone performed a data restore and let the data replicate. So really the numbers are not real. 

Message 39 of 48
latest reply

Thanks for looking in.

Yes the Categories button gives categories.   

Except for a few novelty items I exclusively sell Paper Money

The coins and paper money is there and when I click on it there is all my 800+ listings with no further way to search ie Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates, US Notes, Emergency Issues, Nationals etc etc...

Message 40 of 48
latest reply

Yes, and that sorting bar is useless as it does not further break down the category for Coins and Paper Money.

Message 41 of 48
latest reply

I am a reseller so eBay is my main source of supply.  For me this is a double nightmare.  My customers have no way to sort US Paper Money so they are lost in some 800 listings.  And I know because I have the same problem buying. 

Where is everybody on this !!!  I checked some of my big suppliers and they have the problem as well.  My sales and queries are down Big in the last 3 days.  

I have used the Search for Anything bar which can be specific depending on the wording and it works for me buying but I doubt the buying public will embrace this or even figure it out and even at that it is item specific and not Seller specific so it will not directly send anyone to my site.

I mean I might as well be out of business.  I cannot believe there are not thousands of sellers right here complaining.  

Message 42 of 48
latest reply

The coins and paper money is there and when I click on it there is all my 800+ listings with no further way to search ie Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates, US Notes, Emergency Issues, Nationals etc etc...

Try typing a keyword like silver into the search bar to search the store or profile page.

Or use the Advanced Search search by seller to get a page like this:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mrdeece&LH_SpecificSeller=1

From there you can select a category and use the category-specific filters to select specific denominations.

These are alternatives or workarounds. The point is there is more than one way to search; more than one way to find any item.

Message 43 of 48
latest reply

HERES MY PREDICTION..... THE SIDE VALUE BOXES WILL BE REPLACED WITH LITTLE TINY DROP DOWN SELECTIONS ACROSS THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND THE SIDE SPACE WILL BE FILLED WITH MORE ADS AND PROMOTED LISTINGS. 

Message 44 of 48
latest reply

YES!   That worked.  The Advanced Search search!

Where can I drag and drop:   https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mrdeece&LH_SpecificSeller=1.          Where can I add this to on my main page so my customers can find items?

How did you figure this out.  I know all about US Currency, and well I guess nothing about the workings of eBay.

Message 45 of 48
latest reply