cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

The left navigation bar / section has completely disappeared from seller pages and store pages. So, there are no categories listed, specifics are gone, no sold/completed option, etc., etc.

When entering a search term for a specific item, the results page has the standard left-side navigation. However, if you click on an item and then select "visit seller's store" or "see seller's other items" those pages display a page full of listings with no options to narrow them down.

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

That would be miserable.  Makes sense, promoted listings add big bucks to their bottom line. 

Message 46 of 48
latest reply

Re: Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

Where can I add this to on my main page so my customers can find items?

My guess is that eBay will likely update things again before you get a chance to add that link to all your listings, but if you wanted to you could put that link in the body of your item descriptions with a note directing your potential customers to see your other items organized in a more user-friendly format than eBay's current alternatives.

Something like:

"Click here to see a well-ordered and filterable list of all my items for sale."

How did you figure this out. I know all about US Currency, and well I guess nothing about the workings of eBay.

I spend a fair amount of time answering questions about how eBay's site works, and also trying to find new and better ways to get all kinds of information to improve my own eBay searches.

Message 47 of 48
latest reply

Looks like it was fixed, about time.

Message 48 of 48
latest reply